Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Hey, Aaron Esko here, introudicing my new alt that I will go on a lot LEOH!

Ha, sorry for the long title. I was just excited to make an alt and I wanted to name it "Leo", but it was of course taken so I added an "h" at the end.

I know you can't have two members in Insider owned by the same account/person, so I couldn't call out to my fellow guild mates for help!

I was wondering if anyone would help me level up on Leoh and send me a friend request in game.

I'm on Server 1, no guild atm lol.

Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hey, Aaron Esko here, introudicing my new alt that I will go on a lot LEOH!

wow!
    Are Going To Play Your Main?
    Is He A human or a pixie
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Default Re: Hey, Aaron Esko here, introudicing my new alt that I will go on a lot LEOH!

I'll be playing on both .

He's a human just like Aaron.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

I sent you a friend request. (: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥◘♣♠♦ ☺♣♠ Random shapes for Leoh!

Want me to help you level up? o:
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 08-24-2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Hey everyone, back from dinner. Also if anyone is willing to donate any colored pair of dress shoes (one) that would be great! I love dress shoes and can't trade from the same account.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Cool! Maybe me and your alt could train together sometime.

Yeah, sounds great haha. Maybe you could make an alt and we both train them haha.

My goal is to max out all the jobs I did on Aaron on Leoh. Then I'll try to get the other jobs haha.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    Yeah, sounds great haha. Maybe you could make an alt and we both train them haha.

My goal is to max out all the jobs I did on Aaron on Leoh. Then I'll try to get the other jobs haha.
    Oh, sorry, I meant my alt and your alt. Lol...

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

lol I never knew that!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I have a new alt as well.
    It's kind of fun starting over with so much game know how in hand.
    Best of luck.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast