Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Hello my name is Stephani Rabbitheart and I am new to Free Realms Insider

Hi,
    My name is Stephani Rabbitheart and I am new to Free Realms Insider. I found out all about Free Realms and Free Realms Insider from my Mom. She loves Free Realms. Now my sister is also a big player of the Realms and we have so much fun being able to all play together despite living in different states. I am so excited to finally be a member here and can't wait to meet you all. I feel like I already know a few of you because my Mom talks about many of you quite often. lol! lol! See you around the Realms!!!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello my name is Stephani Rabbitheart and I am new to Free Realms Insider

Welcome Stephani!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello my name is Stephani Rabbitheart and I am new to Free Realms Insider

Thank you so much!!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to Free Realms Insider Stephani! It is wonderful to meet you!

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

hi stephani welcome to freerealms and freerealms insider! i'm sure you will make lots of friends and have fun!

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI Stephani!
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

SilenceBettie is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi and welcome to FRI!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FreeRealmsInsider, Stephani! You'll find many of us are more attached to FRI than FR, believe it or not.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Hi and welcome to FRI Stephani. Hope you have fun and make lots of new friends!!!

Forsaken Boy is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi Stephani and welcome to Free Realms Insiders, here you can find all you need to become the master of the jedi.... everything from guides to friends.

if you have any question my self and everyone here will be pleased to help you so have a great time in the game and have lots of fun here in the FRI forums.

P.D. Welcome have lot's of fun

If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains.
    Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast