Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Lathyris is offline Explorer

Default Hello~ My name is Athena, and I'm new to FRI and Free Realms~

Hello everyone!

I happened upon here while doing some research on Free Realms. The community seemed nice, so here I am!

You can find me in Free Realms as Raven Swiftwhisper. Don't hesitate to come say hello. I am still quite new, and making friends is always enjoyable. Plus always up for learning what I can about new games I play.

I hope I can find great enjoyment in Free Realms, as many before me have.

~Raven
    Free Realms Name: Lathyris Swiftwhisper (Changed from Raven Swiftwhisper) ~ Lifetime Member~

Feel free to contact me in game. Always happy to meet new people.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello~ My name is Athena, and I'm new to FRI and Free Realms~

Welcome to FRI! Enjoy it here!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Jennz is offline Pro Gamer

Hey Raven! Welcome to FRI! Hope you like it!! Need any help just ask

Proud Member of <INSIDERS>

Thank you for the welcomes, Ciana and Jennz. I might take you up on your offer. So far most things have been rather straight forward. Follow the quest-lines, and you learn more about each mini-game as you go along.

How restricted are you as a non-member? (I plan on getting a membership but it'll have to wait till the second week of September, sadly.) I mean i can see some of the perks you can get as a member, but not if there are any restrictions prior to becoming a full member.

Thanks in advance~
    Free Realms Name: Lathyris Swiftwhisper (Changed from Raven Swiftwhisper) ~ Lifetime Member~

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lathyris View Post
    Thank you for the welcomes, Ciana and Jennz. I might take you up on your offer. So far most things have been rather straight forward. Follow the quest-lines, and you learn more about each mini-game as you go along.

How restricted are you as a non-member? (I plan on getting a membership but it'll have to wait till the second week of September, sadly.) I mean i can see some of the perks you can get as a member, but not if there are any restrictions prior to becoming a full member.

Thanks in advance~
    Welcome! And as you were saying sadly, your very restricted as a non-member, or somebody who doesn't pay. (good thing your getting a membership) If you buy any member items when you become a member no matter what it is it'll become locked once you lose your membership. And when you get to level 5 (end of level 4) on any job except Adventurer and Card Duelists it'll become locked. (you don't get any combat jobs) And you only get an apartment (but you'll get a free house when you become a member, whether it will be locked or not I don't know because I got my house before they added that. It probably will because I somehow got another house during a promotion where you had a membership for 2 days and once it was over it was locked)

Yeah I found out about the level restrictions when i was leveling chef, I assumed that would be the case. Thanks for clarifying it for me. Fortunately I hope the permanent membership will still be an option early in September, because that's what I'm aiming for. Saves the most money in the long run in my opinion.

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

Howdy welcome to free realms insider!
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lathyris View Post
    Yeah I found out about the level restrictions when i was leveling chef, I assumed that would be the case. Thanks for clarifying it for me. Fortunately I hope the permanent membership will still be an option early in September, because that's what I'm aiming for. Saves the most money in the long run in my opinion.
    Yay, good for you! It probably will, or they'd tell us. (I'd hope) And it will, because If you play for...maybe a year and you want a membership you'll save a lot of money. : )

And when you think about it this way, Think of it as if you were out buying a PC game. Most games average between 20-40 dollars. If you consider it that way, that you're buying a game and trying it out.

If you love it, great! You'll never have to worry about any future costs outside of fluff items. If not, or if you find it more enjoyable in short bursts, then it's great too, and not having to pay a membership every time you want to log on and play.

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

enjoy your stay here hope you have a lovely time!
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Linā™„

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast