Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

tismon is offline Master Gamer

Default Hello, I'm Brad

Hey, I'm Brad and I'm a senior engineering student and this is the first GOOD MMO (let alone great) that I've played (not saying that I've played all that many).
    My avatar is a human male named Tismon, and I hope to get a dog sometime soon.

Honestly, if I can get my friends to go for it, Free Realms will probably be the best way to keep my friends and I still in contact. Two are already graduating and going to opposite parts of the US and over the summer NONE of us will be within 100miles (most much further) of each other. And since calling and IMing works, but gets old, I figured that interacting in FR might help.

peace,
    Brad

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hello, I'm Brad

Hi Brad! Welcome to FRI! That sounds like a great plan to keep in touch with friends - I'll have to see if I can get some of my college friends involved. I think going on quests together would be a lot more fun than facebook. And dogs are awesome - have fun picking one out!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Hey Brad! Welcome to free realms insider

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Welcome,
    Just an FYI, the TC starter pack includes a black lab and a month of membership ($7.50) along with some other goodies, not to mention the 40 card set of cards. It is about 10 dollars unless you find the target coupon for $2. Some thing to think about... Have a great day!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Hey Brad, welcome to FRinsider. I think you have a wonderful idea there. I might do the same thing. I just joined in today and did some group fighting in FR. I didn't even know it was possible till i got the invite. It was really fun.