Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Hello

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Hello

Hi! Yes, I know when I came here I made a welcome thread, yes I know I've been here over a year, but still! Angel Whisper made one, and I guess I will to. So here it goes! xD (will this become a meme on here? That'd be funny)

I love reading, writing, drawing, playing video games, listening to music, singing, and a bunch of other random stuff!
    My favorite video games are Soul Caliber IV, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, Free Realms, and Civilization V.
    My favorite books are The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, The Lottery Rose, a lot of books by Cornelia Funke, and a million other books.
    I am a half tomboy, half girly girl, because I love frilly dresses, but hate make-up.
    My favorite bands are Metallica and Three Days Grace. I also love Vocaloids and Utauloids, synthesized voices that people use to make awesome music. (my favorite being the Utauloid Kasane Teto and Ted)
    I love the manga style, but there's no anime or manga I take a particular liking to, except Hatsune Mix, which is related to vocaloid.
    I love nature, with my favorite flower being the blossoms of the Cherry blossom tree, which is one of favorite trees, next to Weeping Willows.
    Someday, I wish to publish a book.
    I have a doggie named Sakura, after my favorite flower.
    In a few years, I wish to learn Japanese and visit Japan, but i doubt I'll ever live there.
    I love horses also, my favorite breed being the Clydesdale.
    I'm an American, but someday I wish to live in a different country. (to unstable)
    I'm a Christian, but if you've ever seen me at all you know that.
    I have no political party, but i may be a republican.
    I play the keyboard, but not to well.
    I also love history.
    I have a bro that used to play Free Realms, but he quit a long time ago.
    My favorite shows are Family Matters and Rugrats.

And that's about it. Hope you enjoyed! xD
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 11-27-2010 at 12:13 AM.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello

Yay, Sarah!
    *claps*
    I think I want to make a thread like this too...

Angel Whisper is offline Pro Gamer

Very nice, Sarah.

BUMP!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Good to know more about you sweetie.
    The only thing I have in common with any of that is that I'm a Civilization (epic game) and anime fan as well. By the way; You think this country is unstable? Wait untill you see the rest of the world!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Oh no, if I learn the rest of the world I'll go into panic mode. xD

Also, you like anime? I would have never guessed. :O

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

You bet,
    Not just anime, I like most all forms of animation. I want to see Tangled sooo bad! That looks like it may turn out to be the best big screen piece of animation since Hoodwinked. I need to find a kid to take. People look funny at adults that go to animated features alone, not that thats ever stopped me.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    You bet,
    Not just anime, I like most all forms of animation. I want to see Tangled sooo bad! That looks like it may turn out to be the best big screen piece of animation since Hoodwinked. I need to find a kid to take. People look funny at adults that go to animated features alone, not that thats ever stopped me.
    People find it weird when they see me in the front of the line for every single Pokemon release. I can see where you are coming from. I have an idea for you though. Why don't you join the Big Brother/Sister program and take that kid with you to movies? You are helping out AND you are not in an awkward situation.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    You bet,
    Yeah, that wouldn't stop me either. x3

Xrn
    Xrn is offline Explorer

Well its nice to get to know a little about you..........

Mindeh is offline Explorer

Welcome to FRI!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast