Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Happy Days

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Happy Days

Hi, I am Zyonmkxq and today I completed my 1300th quest and gained my 2200th achievement point!

~!W00T W00T!~ HAPPY DAYS!

I feel like this was a major accomplishment so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Some fun facts:

By my estimates I should have all achievements completed by the end of this month except for 1, the 5m coin achievement which I will complete eventually.

Also as far as I know I have the most quests completed of any post 2009 player meaning any player who has started playing FR after Pet Trainer was removed.

Despite this I still do not have every quest completed, I am aware of at least 6 quests that I have not completed. I do not know what the maximum amount of quests there are in the game for post 2009 players but whatever it is I am preety sure that I am very close to it.

1) So anyway, what are your accomplishments and what are you most proud of in FR?

2) Optional Zyon's Challenge: Try to find a player (without pet trainer) with more quests completed then me. I have looked through thousands of profiles and have yet to find one, infact even with pet trainer included I have only ever found a handful of players with more quests then me. (I'm not bragging, this is mostly out of curiosity sake and for confirmation.)
    Zalesana and ashfr like this.

Lunarphase is offline Explorer

Default Re: Happy Days

I don't believe this is the correct thread for this, but congrats! o:

diamond381 is offline Banned

You must be Smitty Werben Jagerman Jensen, He was number one!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Wow congrats, Zyon! You really worked hard on that. As long as you don't decide to be stupid and troll anyone, maybe your character will stick around long enough to finish the rest of those achievements! Edit: I remembered the name of my old friend I mentioned the other day (who had all three of her characters on her profile completely maxed out.) My computer is weird and I can't see her stats, but her name was Karix if you want to look her up.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 06-11-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    JasmineJovda likes this.

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

Congrats man
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

pokegroup is offline Banned

What if you HAVE pet trainer, but only halfway to level 2?

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Congratulations1111!!!!2222!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    Than you have pet trainer and you are only halfway to level 2 I guess, you can level up by collecting collection items I think.

I thought this was about the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post

2) Optional Zyon's Challenge: Try to find a player (without pet trainer) with more quests completed then me. I have looked through thousands of profiles and have yet to find one, infact even with pet trainer included I have only ever found a handful of players with more quests then me. (I'm not bragging, this is mostly out of curiosity sake and for confirmation.)
    The highest I found since this post was 1280.
    Last edited by ashfr; 06-11-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    Still means you fit in the "pre 2009" demographic, so you were around when there were more quests in the game approximately 80-100 more quests available. But that is fine, I welcome all challengers! I guess I should add an update though. I am very close to completing the 5m coin achievement (my very last achievement) and I can have it completed as early as this weekend. I am planning on taking a break from FR for a little while however so I don't know when exactly I will have all achievements completed but irreguardless , it should be done by the end of this month.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Um.
    I have to think about it.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I thought you were talking about my favorite restaurant. I was almost really happy.

BUTTTTTT anyways, good job. I have 497 quests finished, but I quit two years ago so I suppose it doesn't count.=D
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 06-11-2013 at 01:04 PM.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast