Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Hamlet Guest

Default Hamlet - Underwhelmed

OK, I have done Webkinz for awhile, but decided to give Kookey a try.

I already have a bit of buyer's remorse. The first steps of pre-registration were a total letdown. I left confused and not sure if it was a good idea.

I am intrigued by getting in on the ground floor. I am looking forward to seeing the games they have. For those of you who know me from WI, you know that I like playing the games, and I hope that there are a number of games on Kookey that I find fun. I'd like to go out and set some records early on if I can - we'll see.

But, if the main course is anything like the appetizer, I guess I just wasted $14.

Godgirl98 Guest

Default Re: Hamlet - Underwhelmed

Congrats on ur kookie!I hope u have fun with it and with the games 2!

koocrazy Guest

I think we should wait until the opening to make a final decision. They're still fixing things.

Godgirl98 Guest

You are right koocrazy!But anyway I already registered my kookie!

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
    OK, I have done Webkinz for awhile, but decided to give Kookey a try.

I already have a bit of buyer's remorse. The first steps of pre-registration were a total letdown. I left confused and not sure if it was a good idea.

I am intrigued by getting in on the ground floor. I am looking forward to seeing the games they have. For those of you who know me from WI, you know that I like playing the games, and I hope that there are a number of games on Kookey that I find fun. I'd like to go out and set some records early on if I can - we'll see.

But, if the main course is anything like the appetizer, I guess I just wasted $14.
    I'm less optimistic as we get closer to the December 1st deadline. You only wasted $14, I wasted building a site! LOL... We'll wait and see, and send this another direction if need be

Hamlet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm less optimistic as we get closer to the December 1st deadline. You only wasted $14, I wasted building a site! LOL... We'll wait and see, and send this another direction if need be

Well, at least I can (in good conscience), blame you for the recommendation -- who can you blame?

glamorousgirl Guest

Hi Hamlet and you are a arcade champiooonnn!!!KOOOOOLLL!