Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: GUIDE: FreeRealms Etiquette

Great etiquette guide and thank you. I actually try to play like that when I'm playing and it's awesome to see a guide up for other players to read. Another thing I have run into is people who try to ask for help and aren't too familiar with English I know they have ref's that help out with that now though which is great... So I try to keep in mind that if someone isn't spelling things correctly or is having a hard time with their dialog it can be a reflection of age or familiarity of English, however it can be frustrating to get around a language barrier but more frustrating for that person I'm talking to so I have a lot of patience in those circumstances as well.
    Playing DCUO now

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

great guide
    Another suggestion: If you ask someone for help and they spend time helping you, say thank you don't just port away. I do not know how many times someone has asked for help with their rare or elite explorer coin collection and I have spent an hour or more helping them collect coins only to have them port away without even a thank you . Remember if someone takes time helping you, especially with the explorer coin collections, that is time they are taking away from their game play. Also be a litle patient if it takes them a couple minutes to remember exactly where the coin is. Remember if we have the coin we can no longer see the coin

Default Re: FreeRealms Etiquette Guide :)

Your guide really is great, along with the add ins from all the other members. FR is my 1st MMO so this is really helpful! I'm not one to annoy or offend so I've mostly just been trying to avoid everyone, mainly because I haven't been sure about what to do. My young son also plays (how I started) so I had him read your guide, too. We're not set up to play together,yet, (soon, Yeaah, I'm so excited) but we do talk about whats going on in the FR world. I think at 1st he tried making friends and joining groups but was disappointed when it didn't go as well as he had hoped, so your guide is really helpful for him. Thanks so much!

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Icon1 Re: GUIDE: FreeRealms Etiquette

Thank you so much! I loved this Oh and another Don't suggestion would be: "Don't spam out the same phrase over and over, as other players may find this rude and annoying." I know it's already a rule, but it's a suggestion.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by xoRockerGirlxo View Post
    Kids under thirteen can't type.
    uhhh I turned 13 yesterday and even when I was like.. about 10 I was very good at typing I don't even look at the keyboard and I do it very quickly what are you talking about?

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Old Thread, by the way.

And yeah, I'm under thirteen and I'm a rather accurate typer...I think it's an unfair assumption. When you're thirteen, it doesn't really mean you can suddenly do everything...Plus, my English language skill is that of a 14 year old's, so don't assume what you don't know...*TIP.* xD

*Rant End.*
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by xoRockerGirlxo View Post
    Kids under thirteen can't type.
    um im like tin and i can type :l

Been There Done That is offline Newbie Explorer

Wow, this is a great etiquette guide! Thanks a bunch!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456