Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jennagrace is offline Pro Gamer

Default Grace and Jenna say hi!

Grace~ Hey everybody! I'm Grace (duhhh) My IGN is Grace Bronzetalon1. But that is in our siggy, in case you forget teehee. Uhhh Well I am on Free Realms a lot. So that is good. Actually, I took a long break along with my sister off of Free Realms, but we're back, so look out! I love hosting fashion shows and parties, so we'll probably post a thread inviting y'all to come to one! Well, I hope you guys come to our shop in the Free Market!!! I look forward to meeting all of you Insiders.

Jenna~ Hi Insiders! This account is shared with my sister, Grace. I actually have my own separate account, I just introduced myself with the Jenna Is Back thread! My IGN is Jenna Bronzearrow, use that and add me. I really want to be friends with you all! I'm always looking for a fair trade, and I stink at TCG. I don't know how I got my Card Duelist Shirt from one of the events, I suppose I was lucky So um, bye and I hope Grace and me can become friends with all of you!!!

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Grace and Jenna say hi!

Haylo.
    Again.

And since I don't want to go and edit my other post,I'll post it here.
    I like to decorate and build.
    I'm a TOTAL drama queen.
    And I talk... A LOT.
    *Computer nerd*
    I love horses,almost every house I have has stables.
    Normally because me and my bestie R5Rox/Lyric Dazzlinggate and Kailey Pearllake also love horses.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

jennagrace is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Grace and Jenna say hi!

Jenna~ Woot! I like to talk a lot to! Building is awesome! Grace is more of the decorator