Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Enter Koda

KodaBlack is offline Explorer

Default Enter Koda

Heyo everyone, my name is DaKoda. I'm just another gamer girl....only video games mean a lot more to me than most.

I feel like this is a good time to talk about my hobbies and all. I enjoy sketching, drawing, and digital art. I also produce digital music, write songs, play guitar, and am in love with the art of poetry.

You may find me a bit bold, and maybe the way I speak is a bit confusing. You wouldn't be wrong. I usually speak my mind. Luckily, I've learned to control my tongue with things I don't quite like.

I also am extremely defensive of everyone. Especially fellow gamers. Online bullying isn't something I put up with, considering I've been through it myself. Same with real bullying.

Now for my avatar.

I can be found by many names on the internet. But Koda Black is the best. In-game my character comes across as either a goth, a nerd, or a skater type. Mostly because I'm the same exact way. However, I don't believe in labeling others based on appearance.

I'm addicted to the market in Free Realms. You can almost always find me at Tanglewood Fort or at Seaside.

Everything I do or say is for a reason. There are no pointless battles or mini-games.

I am a rather generous person.

That's me in a few paragraphs. It's odd to write about myself in such a manner.

If you need anything, in-game or out, don't hesitate to contact me.

See you all around!
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.
    I'd finally set out to make my mark, find adventure.
    Instead,
    adventure found me.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Enter Koda

Welcome to FRI!

ally2k is offline Amateur Gamer

Hiya!!! I'm Epikk Ally, I would love to be friends so when you have the chance, pm me!! See ya round the Realms

crysis is offline Explorer

Hola im Acidalia!....lol welcome to FRI and hope i see you around on freerealms