Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Musica is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 Can I say ello?

Just thought I would spread my greetings before venturing across this fantastical site (yes I know it's not a word, but it's mine =P). I didn't see a spot to post up a greeting, so I did it here IF that is alright?

-Clears throat- I like to go by Musica, or Musey ( I have a friend who calls me that so I guess I can jive with it). My IGN is Musica Moontide, my real name? I don't share that much info with folks, but maybe once I get to know people -shifty eyes-.

I have been playing MMO's and MMORPG's for a long time, it actually started from me playing MUDs like ages ago (oh yeah, the text based ones,you actually type to progress). Currently with how busy things have been, I haven't had a lot of time to play on FR and other things-which sucks. Anyways, just thought I'd share a little about my self.

Personality wise-I'm more of a child at heart when I'm having 'good fun', note the word 'good', because I don't act a idiotic fool or anything, but I can be a total goof ball in good taste. So please will you welcome me? I'll bring more than cookies, I'll give you the key to all the cookie factories...in the world .
    Oh and if you wish to know how old I am? >.> I'm not telling, *edited - Hi! Welcome to FRI. We ask all of our younger members to refrain from posting their ages on the site, and as good role models its appropriate for our adult members to refrain from mentioning this as well... Thanks! -Ashley Preciousfable*
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 04-20-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: removing age range

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can I say ello?

Well, well, well... look who we have here.. hmmm a very fun math type of person who likes to have good fun and who posts very interesting threads. WELCOME!!! You are going to fit right in here at FRI!!!

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!!!
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Welcome! You are going to fit in perfectly here in our little world. I can tell by your post.. haha! I look forward to meeting you NG! Have fun and don't hestiate to ask questions there are more then enough people to help you out... and boy are people here helpful. It is what we all live for. hee hee!

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Welcome, nice having you here : )
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

welcome to FRI! Although you missed the "Hi I'm Joe, and I love Free Realms" Section, you still posted a great thread! I'm Kelvin64. Feel Free to ask me or other members of FRI quetions about the game in the "Somebody Help!" section. We hope you have fun! You'll be able to post in the Free Market section and use a costom avatar once you have 10 posts.

Musica is offline Newbie Explorer

Ah thank you all for the welcome =D, and I did look for an introduction section...darn just didn't look hard enough lol.

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Its ok. You can request it to be moved by clicking the report button
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Musica View Post
    Ah thank you all for the welcome =D, and I did look for an introduction section...darn just didn't look hard enough lol.
    The forum names can be rather confusing for some of us, too, heh.

Welcome to Free Realms Insider!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

why hello! welcome to the forums!!!! (Warning subject talking is hyper-active)
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast