Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KatyIceriver is offline Explorer

Default Boreded so I made this... talk people talk!

HAY PEOPLE i HAVE THESE DUMB BLOGS i WRiTE ON MY PAGE WHEN iM BORED AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A BLOG... SO NOW i FiGURED OUT HOW TO DO THiS... HERE THEY ARE

HAY EVERYONE MY NAME IS KATY iCERiVER *ON FREEREALMS* (ALSO KATE iCEMOON, KATE RAiNHEART, HANNAH OCEANMiST, KATE FROSTHEART, ETC.... *CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THEM LOL!!*. i LiKE MUSiC, SHARiNG iDEAS, FREEREALMS (DA), UHM....
    i LiVE WiTH MY MOM, DAD, BROTHER (YOUNGER) , AND MY THREE CATS *<3*.
    [edited - reveals personal information. You may not state your age, school name, full name, address, phone number or other information that is considered personal --Ashley Preciousfable]
    UHM......... (i SAY UHM ALOT)
    SOME OF MY FAVORiTE MUSiC iS...
    LADY GAGA....
    HAHA RiGHT NOW SHE'S MY ONLY FAVORiTE ARTiST... TOO MANY SONGS TO SAY THEM ALL...
    i AM HAPPY TO HELP YOU ON FREEREALMS ANYTiME... i KNOW ALL THE EXPLORATIiONS AND COLLECTiONS (THANX TO JOEY RABBiTMURMUR!!).
    MY NAME ON THERE iS KATY iCERiVER AND i PLAY ON SERVER ONE.
    XOXOXOXO THANX FOR READiNG
    -Katy Iceriver

Ok so just to say I CANNOT WAiT UNTiL SNOW DAYS AND THE HOUSES AND THE PETS AND THE REiNDEER!! *Just now I would like to say Happy Snow Days!!*
    I know alottttt of glitches, explorations, collections, help with leveling up, etc, so if you need any help, I am addicted to this freerealms so Im on 24/7 on the weekends *I know Im a [edited - please watch your language, this is a family site. --Ashley Preciousfable], deal with it lol*. I usually play on server one, so see you there.
    Uhm............. visit my profile often for new updates. I have a youtube account with my freerealms videos, my name on there (channel name) is ewm1224.
    BYEE PPLZ PLEASE ADD ME, ViSiT MY PAGE, AND FOLLOW ME ON TWiTTER LOL JK THANX

[edited] I wanted that to be in comic sans.... anyone know how I can edit it?

Please remember that full caps is considered yelling and impolite on the internet. --Ashley Preciousfable
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 12-15-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: editing
    -Katy Iceriver-

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Boreded so I made this... talk people talk!

Quote Originally Posted by KatyIceriver View Post
    HAY PEOPLE i HAVE THESE DUMB BLOGS i WRiTE ON MY PAGE WHEN iM BORED AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A BLOG... SO NOW i FiGURED OUT HOW TO DO THiS... HERE THEY ARE

HAY EVERYONE MY NAME IS KATY iCERiVER *ON FREEREALMS* (ALSO KATE iCEMOON, KATE RAiNHEART, HANNAH OCEANMiST, KATE FROSTHEART, ETC.... *CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THEM LOL!!*. i LiKE MUSiC, SHARiNG iDEAS, FREEREALMS (DA), UHM....
    i LiVE WiTH MY MOM, DAD, BROTHER (YOUNGER) , AND MY THREE CATS *<3*.
    [edited - reveals personal information. You may not state your age, school name, full name, address, phone number or other information that is considered personal --Ashley Preciousfable]
    UHM......... (i SAY UHM ALOT)
    SOME OF MY FAVORiTE MUSiC iS...
    LADY GAGA....
    HAHA RiGHT NOW SHE'S MY ONLY FAVORiTE ARTiST... TOO MANY SONGS TO SAY THEM ALL...
    i AM HAPPY TO HELP YOU ON FREEREALMS ANYTiME... i KNOW ALL THE EXPLORATIiONS AND COLLECTiONS (THANX TO JOEY RABBiTMURMUR!!).
    MY NAME ON THERE iS KATY iCERiVER AND i PLAY ON SERVER ONE.
    XOXOXOXO THANX FOR READiNG
    -Katy Iceriver

Ok so just to say I CANNOT WAiT UNTiL SNOW DAYS AND THE HOUSES AND THE PETS AND THE REiNDEER!! *Just now I would like to say Happy Snow Days!!*
    I know alottttt of glitches, explorations, collections, help with leveling up, etc, so if you need any help, I am addicted to this freerealms so Im on 24/7 on the weekends *I know Im a [edited - please watch your language, this is a family site. --Ashley Preciousfable], deal with it lol*. I usually play on server one, so see you there.
    Uhm............. visit my profile often for new updates. I have a youtube account with my freerealms videos, my name on there (channel name) is ewm1224.
    BYEE PPLZ PLEASE ADD ME, ViSiT MY PAGE, AND FOLLOW ME ON TWiTTER LOL JK THANX

[edited] I wanted that to be in comic sans.... anyone know how I can edit it?

Please remember that full caps is considered yelling and impolite on the internet. --Ashley Preciousfable
    (^_^ Your entire post is in Comic Sans type now ^_^)

Hi Katy! Welcome to FRI.

To edit a post (and change the font), select "Edit", highlight the text where you want the font changed, click on "Fonts" and scroll down to the one you would like to use.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Welcome !!! Hope you enjoy the posting enviroment. My husband and I have two cats. Mickey cat and Lucky cat.

People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life. - anon

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FreeRealmsInsider, Katy! A first tip: Please try not to type in capitals too much.
    You can make a blog by going to the Blogs section of the site (top of any page), clicking on your name in the columns to the left, and then choosing to create a new entry.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

lol welcome to FRI!!!!! how are u liking the FR updates? i havent even seen ANYTHING yet lol I'm Chloe Lavabandit & Vanessa Ironhide in game feel free to add me if you see me =) i normally dont stay put very long

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Welcometo FRI!

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

welcome to FRI
    Lana del Rey <3

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast