Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Last year, what would you have predicted FR would be like now?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It would be exactly like it was, only with the new places and new jobs!

21 67.74%
  • I dunno. I was planning to quit by that point anyway. After all, it's just a game.

3 9.68%
  • I feared that it would not be exactly as SOE promised it...

2 6.45%
  • I didn't play FR back then, so I'm not sure...

2 6.45%
  • I can see the future. It all will go downhill from here..

4 12.90%
  • I really have no idea...

4 12.90%
  • R.I.P. Free Realms. It's not going to last another year.

2 6.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default A year ago, what would you have predicted Free Realms would be like now?

I haven't already seen a thread like this; I apologize if there is one. But just thinking about how much Free Realms has changed over the past year, I got the idea for this poll.
    Imagine it's summer 2009. Free Realms has been around for just a few months now, but it's already one of the most popular new games on the internet. It has lots of options for creating your character, a wide variety of things in-game, and best of all, it's mostly free-to-play. Right now, you're thinking that there's no way it could possibly get any better than this, but SOE has promised there will be even more great things to come. There have been rumors of a new druid job coming out, and there are several places around the realms marked as coming soon. You wonder if this could be what they meant, and begin daydreaming about how awesome Free Realms will be in the future updates.
    But is that how it actually turned out? Not exactly...
    A year ago, would you have imagined that Free Realms would be like it is now? Or would you have imagined the "coming soon" places released, several new jobs, and all the other things SOE broke their promises about?
    ****Poll Coming Soon; I need to finish it****

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A year ago, what would you have predicted Free Realms would be like now?

Waits for Poll.....

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A year ago, what would you have predicted Free Realms would be like now?

Okay, it's up now...

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

I picked "It would be exactly like it was, only with the new places and new jobs", cause that's actually what I thought. >.>

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Dawn, I couldn't answer because my answer doen't match any of those. I joined almost exactly a year ago and for me Free Realms is beyond my wildest dreams of what it was going to be.

When I started playing Free Realms we didn't have houses. I remember reading some of the threads on here about what we thought housing would be like... wow it is so much more than I could ever imagined! I could not picture what it would be like to actually have a house in Free Realms and look at all we have now!! WOW!!!!

When I started playing Free Realms we didn't have rides. Again.. another WOW! I can't even begin to tell you how great this addition has been for me. I love riding my horse all over the realms looking for collections and going from place to place to solve my quests. I didn't even know having a ride was possible when I started playing this game.

When I stated playing Free Realms... well I could just keep going on and on about all the new pets, the new pirate game, soccer, all the festivals and celebrations, how much more fun, how many many friends I have made, how many great items I have won on the wheel, in TCG and now when I rob Robbie.

If you add a button to your poll that says I LOVE FREE REALMS AND IT IS BETTER THAN I EVER EXPECTED then I can answer!

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Hmm... a year ago I was quite isolated. I didn't really know about the new lands or jobs that we supposed to be coming, and I didn't think about the future of the Realms. That being said, I don't really know/remember how I thought Free Realms would be now.

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

I thought it would just be new jobs and stuff. I also think it will be dead soon.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Yes,Yes, I agree with exactly Zoo Zoo Said. Last Year when I was Introduced to Freerealms on a Tv Commercial I thought it was going to be one of those game that have bad animation and features, -cough- Runescape . But then I was bored one day and decided to try Freerealms for the first time! And it was great. I didnt know anything about the game I didn't know wut Sc or anything was!
    So yea,lol I expected FR to be what it is now, -cough- except for the lack of new areas.

Spitface is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree wit morrison on this one and dude i love ur sig

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I am with Zadira, Chaz, and Spitface. I am still so overwhelmed as to how awesome Free Realms is. I only started playing in October and I absolutely love this game. There are so many quest I still have not completed and several jobs as well and don't even get me started on collections. lol! lol! lol!. I don't have enough time in the week to get done all the stuff I want to do in the realms as is. lol! I also just became a lifetime member and am so looking forward to the future.... sorry I wasn't able to answer your poll. I didn't see a button that I could click. lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast