Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: What will you do when SOE's StarWars MMO comes out?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free Realms Only!

33 66.00%
  • StarWars Rules, I'll play that only.

0 0%
  • Free Realms & StarWars, I have time for Both.

15 30.00%
  • I'll find something better/SOE has made me mad.

2 4.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Will you Still play FreeRealms after StarWars Comes out.

With the news that SOE will release a Starwars MMO just like FreeRealms, will you jump ship or stay true or Quit.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Green ninja is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Will you Still play FreeRealms after StarWars Comes out.

Play both depending on how it all is.
    Thanks Zack....
    Connected at last..
    No story is not worth hearing
    Spoiler: show
    Price of freedom
    "I will never Lose"
    Solider 1st class
    im the best you know it!
    "Embrace yuor dreams like I do."-me...
    *Proud to be the 27th member of the Insiders*

themadhatter is offline Explorer

Given that I have no interest in Star Wars (the franchise or game) mine is a definite vote for Free Realms only!

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

For now I voted Free Realms Only but it will all depend on what the new game is like and if SOE continues in the path they are for FR. I would definitely have to play the game before I made my decision.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

FR FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
    I mean seriously! (No offance starwars fans.)
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Forget the ship! I am more than happy in my little somewhat fantasy land. *=3

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

For fans of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network, I have some special news from Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) and LucasArts that will be sure to please. SOE and LucasArts have announced today that Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures is currently in development for the PC and will bring the adventures of The Clone Wars universe to a brand new massive multiplayer game.
    Scheduled for release later this year, the new Star Wars game will be free to play for those wanting to give it a spin, but it will also contain premium content that players can pay for with a monthly subscription. According to the announcement, “a new generation of Star Wars fans can become the next great hero of the Republic and take their rightful place alongside the Jedi, Padawan and Clone Troopers.” In addition, the press release also mentions several features of Clone Wars Adventures gameplay:
    • Extend the Fantasy: Kids no longer have to wait until the next exciting episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated TV series to continue exploring and enjoying the Star Wars universe. With Clone Wars Adventures, kids can go online to experience exciting thrills as you duel iconic adversaries with your own custom lightsaber, speed through the galaxy in your starfighter, defeat enemies and take down starships. Adventure online to discover your destiny!
    • Play Free or Upgrade: Clone Wars Adventures is a free-to-play game, but players who want to take the galactic action to the next level can purchase a monthly membership. Players can also buy cool Star Wars universe items from within the game through micro-transactions using Station Cash.
    • Minigames & More: From Droid Programming to Speeder Bike Racing, Clone Wars Adventures puts you in the driver seat to experience epic action in immersive minigames that take you to your favorite locations in the galaxy. Become the proud owner of a tricked out Droid pet or throw a party in your player house – the fun is endless!
    • Fun With Friends: Whether you are on adventures with old friends or competing for leaderboard status with new ones, Clone Wars Adventures is a lively virtual world that connects players in fun and safe ways. Show off your achievements in your Trophy Room, use safe chat and emoticons to express yourself and celebrate in-world events with the entire galaxy!
    • Embedded Card Game: Clone Wars Adventures card battles lets players pit a variety of fun characters, creatures and vehicles from The Clone Wars television show against one another in a unique, fast-paced combat similar to the gameplay styles of traditional games such as War and Concentration.
    • Kid-Friendly: Parental controls allow for the customization of safety options, including pre-canned chat and playtime settings for younger players.
    Although no price is mentioned as of yet, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures for the PC is scheduled to hit retail shelves this fall.

Read more: http://www.geek.com/articles/games/s...#ixzz0piTLMWxW
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

I just HATE starwars
    OMG OMG i'm back

Suzu Fonacier is offline Amateur Gamer

there's no "i'm not sure yet" vote! what about ubisoft's starwars mmo? i'm looking forward to that too.
    Ah I get it now

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

:O! Did you say STAR WARS?!? :O!
    Oooh that sounds so awesomes, I think I will play both tho

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast