Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Who will win the World Cup?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • USA

0 0%
  • Mexico

3 14.29%
  • Brazil

7 33.33%
  • Paraguay

0 0%
  • Chile

0 0%
  • Argentina

0 0%
  • Uruguay

1 4.76%
  • Ghana

1 4.76%
  • Cameroon

0 0%
  • Cote D Ivoire

0 0%
  • Algeria

1 4.76%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • Spain

2 9.52%
  • France

0 0%
  • Italy

0 0%
  • Switzerland

0 0%
  • England

3 14.29%
  • Netherlands

0 0%
  • Germany

2 9.52%
  • Denmark

0 0%
  • Serbia

0 0%
  • Slovenia

0 0%
  • Slovakia

0 0%
  • Greece

0 0%
  • Japan

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Who do you think will win the World Cup?

Ok so i was going to give a whole description on all the Coutnries participating, but then i checked a link out, and it was Rick Roll, it then closed everything out.... I lost almost an hour of work, but its ok now ill just give you a brief small description of it...

The World Cup this year is in South Africa. Its a battle of 32 nations. It happens every 4 years.

I think either Brazil, Spain, or Germany ftw.

Algeria-
    Algeria will end a 24-year absence from football’s top table when they kick their first ball at the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™. Les Fennecs (the Desert Foxes) may have won the CAF African Cup of Nations since appearing at Mexico 1986, but they spent a long time in the wilderness before slowly working their way back as a competitive force at the start of the century. The current crop of players feel stronger than ever, with enough belief to put in a historic performance in South Africa.

Argentina-
    Despite a tortuous qualification campaign, Argentina are travelling to South Africa with serious designs on winning the title for the first time in 24 years. To achieve that goal, the 1978 and 1986 world champions have pinned their faith in coach Diego Armando Maradona, the country's most famous footballing son and the inspiration behind the second of those memorable triumphs.

Australia-
    After a 32-year absence from the world stage, Australia made a strong statement at the 2006 FIFA World Cup™, reaching the knockout stage where it took a last-minute goal from eventual champions Italy to eliminate Guus Hiddink's team. The squad, now under another Dutchman, Pim Verbeek, features many of the Germany 2006 personnel and is a battle-hardened and experienced group.

Brazil-
    It almost goes without saying that Brazil, the five-times world champions, go into every FIFA World Cup™ heavily favoured to add yet another star to the legendary Amarelinha shirt. Having played for A Seleção at three editions of the global showpiece, coach Dunga will be fully aware that any outcome other than a sixth world crown will likely be considered a failure.

Cameroon-
    Though their light may have faded somewhat since they brightened up the world stage at the 1990 FIFA World Cup™, Cameroon are not a side to underestimate at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. The top African nation in FIFA’s rankings, they also bring Africa’s richest pedigree to the finals. They have appeared a continental-best five times in the World Cup, and no other African side has yet eclipsed their historic run to the Italy 1990 quarter-finals – though Senegal equalled the achievement in 2002.

Chile-
    Chile's recent renaissance has been capped by a return to the FIFA World Cup™ finals following a 12-year absence. In the international wilderness since France 1998, when Marcelo Salas and Ivan Zamorano showcased their consummate finishing skills, La Roja believe they have the resources to emulate their illustrious predecessors and advance beyond the group phase.

Cote d Ivoire-
    If an African team is to make a major impact on the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ finals in South Africa, Côte d'Ivoire are seen by many as the most likely candidates. And with world class talent throughout the starting 11, it's no wonder. Les Elephants also a point to prove after being eliminated in the first round at Germany 2006, albeit in an extremely difficult group, where they lost 2-1 to giants Argentina and the Netherlands before coming from two goals down to beat Serbia and Montenegro 3-2.

Denmark-
    After a six-year absence, Danish Dynamite is once again set to explode on the elite world footballing scene. The Scandinavians missed out on both the 2006 FIFA World Cup™ in Germany and UEFA EURO 2008 in Austria and Switzerland, but the FIFA founder members blazed an impressive trail en route to a berth in South Africa next summer.

This is just some of the info and i will try to get more of the countries in when the 2nd stage begins

This poll does not include, North Korea, South Africa, South Korea, Australia, Nigeria, New Zealand, or Honduras as maximum poll choices, But if you do think that any of these listed countries will win, then just post and ill add thema t the end

This is a poll for the people of insiders to say who they think will win

INFO- From Fifa.com
    Last edited by lolaya; 06-10-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

Brazil for sure. They have a really good team
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Yeah me to.

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Football..football.. I think Jennyland is gonna win..
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Lol hahahahahah

Fang is offline Amateur Gamer

England all the way!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Where is South Korea on the list?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Germany, Portugal, Brazil or Spain. I can't decide yet, but I'm pumped.

BUT NEVER ITALY.
    DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ITALY.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I'm not voting until South Korea get put on the list.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Nate is offline Master Gamer

GHANA FOR SURE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast