Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Do you miss the Pet Trainer Job, did you think it was hard, and should it be brought back?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I miss the Pet Trainer Job.

19 63.33%
  • No, I do not miss the Pet Trainer Job.

4 13.33%
  • Yes, I thought it was hard?

1 3.33%
  • No, I did not think it was hard?

10 33.33%
  • Yes, I wish they would bring back the Pet Trainer Job.

19 63.33%
  • No, I do not want the Pet Trainer Job back.

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JadelaMei7 is offline Explorer

Icon7 Pet Trainer Job.

This is a poll about the pet trainer job. Since the job no longer exists, I have seen some members in members chat complain that they cannot finish the pet trainer job that they started. I finished the job for two of my characters and I loved when my pets got their graduation cap. I also read here on insiders that some people were complaining that the job was too hard and thats why it was taken away. Also, it was supposed to be replace by a trophy system. I did not think the pet trainer job was hard. I did think it was a little time consuming sometimes but not that much and I did not think it was hard as compared to the derby and kart driver jobs. I also thought some of the defense quests, like snowhill, were very difficult but anyways thats my opinion. So, this poll is to ask how some other players feel about the pet trainer now that it is gone.
    Jadela

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pet Trainer Job.

??????????? It's on my computer and everything................
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Icon2 Re: Pet Trainer Job.

What? LOL
    Jadela

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by JadelaMei7 View Post
    This is a poll about the pet trainer job. Since the job no longer exists, I have seen some members in members chat complain that they cannot finish the pet trainer job that they started. I finished the job for two of my characters and I loved when my pets got their graduation cap. I also read here on insiders that some people were complaining that the job was too hard and thats why it was taken away. Also, it was supposed to be replace by a trophy system. I did not think the pet trainer job was hard. I did think it was a little time consuming sometimes but not that much and I did not think it was hard as compared to the derby and kart driver jobs. I also thought some of the defense quests, like snowhill, were very difficult but anyways thats my opinion. So, this poll is to ask how some other players feel about the pet trainer now that it is gone.
    Graduation cap? I never got that (or do you have to complete all the tricks to get it?)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Graduation cap? I never got that (or do you have to complete all the tricks to get it?)
    It was actually a reward for completing the last quest in the series, where you were required to perform a list of tricks given by the final quest giver, Kirill Moonrunner.
    http://fr.zam.com/wiki/FR_Questet_Trainer:_Show_Off!
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-06-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    It was actually a reward for completing the last quest in the series, where you were required to perform a list of tricks given by the final quest giver.
    Oh. =_= I didn't know there were quests. XP

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Yea, i finished the questline forever ago in hopes of recieviing the promised "free pet" sad day...

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I miss it really bad I still have my "cow" outfit on from the trainer
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    Yea, i finished the questline forever ago in hopes of recieviing the promised "free pet" sad day...
    The pet was said to be given to anyone that became Level 20 before the removal. It's associated with the unreleased trophy system, however, which is still supposedly under maintenance.

Oh, yes, the poll. I personally don't mind what happens to Pet Trainer. At the moment, it's just another Freestyle job for me. It was a simple job, unique as well, but oh well.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

To RandomPlayer,

You get the graduation cap when you finish all the tricks and level up to level twenty.

To Gigatomboy,

Yeah, you are right. I never got a free pet either. I finished pet trainer for two of my characters and never got a free pet. That was kind of a sad day. lol
    Last edited by JadelaMei7; 06-15-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Jadela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast