Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Which will YOU choose!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 1

    1 25.00%
  • PS4

    2 50.00%
  • Both! LOL

    1 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree4Likes

Title: Which one?

  1. #11
    Kayopuro's Avatar
    Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,040

    Default Re: Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I really really REALLY wish they would make an animal crossing game for pc...

    I don't know about that, I didn't like the one for the DS.

    This ends on a good note.

    People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349




  2. #12
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    I don't know about that, I didn't like the one for the DS.
    I only played the gc one and I loved it. I agree the ds one looks weird but I heard they improved on a lot of things. I suppose the sims in a close relative but it lacks the cutesy graphics/characters that animal crossing has.

  3. #13
    Kayopuro's Avatar
    Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,040

    Default Re: Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I only played the gc one and I loved it. I agree the ds one looks weird but I heard they improved on a lot of things. I suppose the sims in a close relative but it lacks the cutesy graphics/characters that animal crossing has.

    For the regular DS, I played it for about a day or two and was sick of it. You really need other people to play with on that one. The Sims never appealed to me, but instead I found Harvest Moon a good close second.

    This ends on a good note.

    People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349




  4. #14
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Which one?

    I have only watched let's plays of harvest moon on youtube, never had the opportunity to try it out myself sadly.

  5. #15
    Kayopuro's Avatar
    Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,040

    Default Re: Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I have only watched let's plays of harvest moon on youtube, never had the opportunity to try it out myself sadly.

    Well, it's just farming and making your own island. If you have a DS and want to try it out, I'd suggest Sunshine Islands. It only took me about five years to finish.

    This ends on a good note.

    People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349




  6. #16
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Which one?

    5 years? That is exactly the type of game I'd be interested in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •