Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree13Likes

Title: Are Nightmares real?

  1. #1
    Wishatopiafay is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    67

    Default Are Nightmares real?

    I need to know now, I have been having nightmares now for about 2 months now and its...It's not that I am crazy or anything its that I need opinions or answers or something...So I can sleep peacefully


    Nightmare 1:


    I went to bed at 9:30 on Saturday, that was about the start of my dreams. I fell asleep and then woke up and I heard a shuffle down stairs so I ran downstairs to check it out and there was a man standing there (no description) but...It seemed just so real, he was talking and he was in the shadows and he said "welcome." and...I don't understand what he meant. Then he ran at me and screamed to the top of his lungs and I woke up and was shaking in my sleep and could barely breathe and I had tears on my face, so I went into the bathroom to see what the heck had happened to me and when I looked on my arm it was black and blue. I looked at the time and it was 5:00 A.M.


    Nightmare 2: The next night was not the same, I went to bed at 11:00 almost midnight and I went back into some kind of nightmare and again I woke up and heard the same shuffle in the same room and I saw the same figure and it was just lurking around and just...I...I don't even know how to explain it. I went back upstairs and the figure was waiting upstairs...So I went back downstairs and then that's when I woke up shaking and except when I woke up I... I was shaking and I had sweat all over my face.


    It's just..the same exact kind of nightmare happens everynight...I told my mother and she said "Oh its just a nightmare! Grow up and learn nothing bad ever will happen" then she walked away...I mean...


    It's just so awkward every night the same like bruises and the next night the same exact thing, perhaps any opinions or anything? Does this ever happen to anyone else? Just please answer back quickly...I can only fear....that ehh....this might be real:::/

  2. #2
    Dillon Eaglewing's Avatar
    Dillon Eaglewing is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Well i do not have nightmares that often but i am really sorry and i don't know how to help
    IGN Dillon Eaglewing

    Minecraft IGN Miro995

  3. #3
    Wishatopiafay is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Oh alright. I just need to know, I just...I know I am not going crazy, perhaps I am sleep deprived or something...

  4. #4
    Kayopuro's Avatar
    Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,041

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Well, I think these "nightmares" mean that feel that your life is being intruded. Is there someone that seems weird to you and you not trust? Are the bruises in real life or in the dream???? And remember, it is your dream. You are making it a nightmare. If there is a man there, believe he is giving you ice cream and presents. You are the only one scaring yourself. I also found you a site telling you about "nightmares" Nightmares I hope this could help you in any way.

    This ends on a good note.

    People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349




  5. #5
    Paulina Ambermace's Avatar
    Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,531

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    I honestly doubt that it would be real, just bad dreams and stuff. The bruises probably come from you hitting yourself against the bed frame in your sleep, and the crying and stuff... that's natural. After all your mind is in your dream. So it orders your body to do certain things depending on the situation.
    I do know that some dreams can be physiological sometimes though, and reflect deep thoughts, so... yeah.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

  6. #6
    EpicJewelspotter's Avatar
    EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,420

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    I'm not that much of a therapist, but I'll try to help.

    If the bruises are real, then maybe you hit something in your sleep and just didn't remember it. (Once, at a sleepover, I punched my friend in the face while I was sleeping. I didn't remember doing that the next morning. 0.o)

    I've had hallucinations kind of like that, as well. (Most people on this forum have heard about my worst nightmare ever, but I don't feel like writing it all out again. If you really must know, PM me.) Mostly, I just start seeing the hallucinated person in my dreams all the time. They don't just appear in nightmares, they appear in all of my dreams. That is why I named them "Dream Stalkers."

    Dreams are just your imagination, that's all they are. No matter how real they may seem, they are only your imagination. If you see that weird dude again, just laugh at him and punch him in the face. The worst he can do is scare you. He's a hallucination, it's not like he can hurt you. Just don't punch anyone tonight...that guy might be Santa. 0.o

    I hope I helped!

    ~Jewely

    Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

  7. #7
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    I honestly doubt that it would be real, just bad dreams and stuff. The bruises probably come from you hitting yourself against the bed frame in your sleep, and the crying and stuff... that's natural. After all your mind is in your dream. So it orders your body to do certain things depending on the situation.
    I do know that some dreams can be physiological sometimes though, and reflect deep thoughts, so... yeah.
    Yes this has happened to me before but my is a worse situtation. If you hear voices you can barely hear can't wake up (it's wierd where you want to wake up but it forces you asleep) or can't move tell your mother.

    Try to change the dream. You can control your mind in a dream but it may be hard.

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  8. #8
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicJewelspotter View Post
    I'm not that much of a therapist, but I'll try to help.

    If the bruises are real, then maybe you hit something in your sleep and just didn't remember it. (Once, at a sleepover, I punched my friend in the face while I was sleeping. I didn't remember doing that the next morning. 0.o)

    I've had hallucinations kind of like that, as well. (Most people on this forum have heard about my worst nightmare ever, but I don't feel like writing it all out again. If you really must know, PM me.) Mostly, I just start seeing the hallucinated person in my dreams all the time. They don't just appear in nightmares, they appear in all of my dreams. That is why I named them "Dream Stalkers."

    Dreams are just your imagination, that's all they are. No matter how real they may seem, they are only your imagination. If you see that weird dude again, just laugh at him and punch him in the face. The worst he can do is scare you. He's a hallucination, it's not like he can hurt you. Just don't punch anyone tonight...that guy might be Santa. 0.o

    I hope I helped!

    ~Jewely
    Erm you can't punch a dream. The dream guy can talk himself right? So it can dodge or the punch goes right through like a ghost....

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  9. #9
    Paulina Ambermace's Avatar
    Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,531

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    Yes this has happened to me before but my is a worse situtation. If you hear voices you can barely hear can't wake up (it's wierd where you want to wake up but it forces you asleep) or can't move tell your mother.

    Try to change the dream. You can control your mind in a dream but it may be hard.
    If you're hearing things and can't move you'll probably want the help of a therapist or a doctor. Or both.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

  10. #10
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Are Nightmares real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    If you're hearing things and can't move you'll probably want the help of a therapist or a doctor. Or both.
    Meh... It only happens during night mares... I could move just couldn't wake up... I slapped my sister last night XD Don't ask how O.O

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •