Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Factions or No factions?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Factions ^.^

6 100.00%
  • No Factions :/

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Hm, Factions Maybe?

coola9683 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Hm, Factions Maybe?

Well, I play World of Warcraft as well as Free Realms, and one of the reasons why I like World of Warcraft is the factions, for those of you who dont know what a faction is, It's like a group of people who are trying to get rid of another group of people, For Example: Say the Pixies and Humans were just in Seaside one day relaxing when the robgoblins and trolls come in and attack, and the humans and pixies decide to make an alliance called "The Gleam Council" and the Rogoblins and The trolls would call theirs "The Gloam Council" and when we created a new character, we could choose to be a Robgobin or Troll and be on the Gloam side, or be on the human and pixie side and be on the Gleam council. Please Choose, I really want this to happen. ^.^

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hm, Factions Maybe?

Factions brosive FACTION FACTIONS YARH brah....

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

I know! It would be so awesome to have factions in game, Its getting kinda boring :/

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you right

No-L GamingTV~

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Yeah I wish, or what would be more easily implemented is you could just have guild wars. Like in runescape where 2 guilds could meet somewhere and choose the parameters for the battle, for example 5x5. And perhaps choose to place wagers on the battle, for example both guilds put 5k into a chest and the winning team gets the loot. I would definitely like to see new species added for character creation like dwarves, robgoblins and chugawugs but that would be alot of work for $OE. Also would not be fair to players who are already heavily invested in the game because they would need to make a new character in order to choose a new species. Although this could be remedied with a SC item that could allow you to change species like a change species style card.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Yeah I wish, or what would be more easily implemented is you could just have guild wars. Like in runescape where 2 guilds could meet somewhere and choose the parameters for the battle, for example 5x5. And perhaps choose to place wagers on the battle, for example both guilds put 5k into a chest and the winning team gets the loot. I would definitely like to see new species added for character creation like dwarves, robgoblins and chugawugs but that would be alot of work for $OE. Also would not be fair to players who are already heavily invested in the game because they would need to make a new character in order to choose a new species. Although this could be remedied with a SC item that could allow you to change species like a change species style card.
    Good idea lol also the players can play both the heavily lvled and the lowly lvled.....

No-L GamingTV~

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Yeah, It would be alot of work, but it sure would draw in alot of more mature players, which usually means more money. But most likely they're not going to make factions but I hope they do!

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

After 3 years I think $OE will have had the idea of factions, and presumably they did not like the idea. So I'm going to say this has a slim, slim chance of happening.
    However I do like the actual idea. But to put a suggestion forward, maybe guildvguild PvP, not just one player against another? : )
    hello

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

No! No pvp! Pvp leads to ganking!

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Geargrinder View Post
    No! No pvp! Pvp leads to ganking!
    *pewdie voice*
    I don't CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!
    hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast