Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Do you think Tim burtons 'Wizard of oz' will be good?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES YES YES!!! i luved alice in wonderland and wizard of oz shall win!!

12 42.86%
  • No! I hated alice in wonderland and now tim burton will Screw up Wizard of oz.

4 14.29%
  • I was not a fan of alice in wonderland,but i think Wizard of Oz will be good.

5 17.86%
  • Ummmm......

8 28.57%
  • Ill explain in my comments

4 14.29%
  • I just hate tim burton movies overall -.-

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

Default do you think Tim burtons 'Wizard of Oz' will be good?

I heard on the radio that Tim Burton had such a success with Alice in wonderland,hes gonna make a wizard of Oz. i personally think its gonna crush,burn,and die like with Wonderland. Not like i thought Alice in wonderland was a bad movie,Tim Burton just got some things wrong..tim burton usually does dark sinister movies...This dosen't look all that dark.. I also heard Angelina Jolie is gonna be the wicked witch of the west. O_O But i say tim burton should stay away of doing a remake of Wizard of Oz. What do you think?
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: do you think Tim burtons 'Wizard of Oz' will be good?

I think it is going to be dark, because if it's by him why wouldn't it be? And it'll probably be awesome because of that fact.

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

He's gonna screw up The Wizard of Oz. That's a classic movie, and is not to be remade.
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Well then Sarah your pretty dark yourself xD And pretty much all tim burton momvie are dark,so its going to be dark. But the thing is,Wizard of Oz wasn't made to be dark. And shouldn't.

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Actually the books are a little darker than the movie. That said I used to love Tim Burton, but his last two 'revisits' have been terrible. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland were bad (sorry, if you liked them) ... mostly due to Jonny Depp.

Burton, stop using Jonny Depp!!!!

Yeah. (I used to hate everything dark XD) I'm not really sure if it ill be good dark, I'm just guessing it will since pretty much all his movies are good. (though I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland)

Quote Originally Posted by Holton View Post
    Actually the books are a little darker than the movie. That said I used to love Tim Burton, but his last two 'revisits' have been terrible. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland were bad (sorry, if you liked them) ... mostly due to Jonny Depp.

I'm not sure he will, him and Jonny Depp are pretty good friends.
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 07-10-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OOoooo i wonder what part Johnny Deep will play. O_O but Ke$ha will probaly play dorthy,There will be the wicked witch of the south east,He going to forget toToTo,(Or toto will be replaced by a pitbull with a chain color) and,well who knows what Tim burton will screw up >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Yeah. (I used to hate everything dark XD) I'm not really sure if it ill be good dark, I'm just guessing it will since pretty much all his movies are good. (though I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland)
    Well since hes doing a remake,it depends if its similar to the original movie..

Quote Originally Posted by Alabamasky View Post
    OOoooo i wonder what part Johnny Deep will play. O_O but Ke$ha will probaly play dorthy,There will be the wicked witch of the south east,He going to forget toToTo,(Or toto will be replaced by a pitbull with a chain color) and,well who knows what Tim burton will screw up >_<

Well since hes doing a remake,it depends if its similar to the original movie..
    I want it to be kind of like the original movie, but different, if that makes any sense. (I just hated the original so I'd like it to be better kind of...?)

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Tim Burton is a master at what he does and I respect him tremendously. I think everything he touches turns to gold....and that even includes Sweeney Todd! Throw in Danny Elfman on sound track and there are no limits.

I hope he gets Fairuza Balk to play Dorothy.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

If you read the books, those movies follow the books waaay better than the originals.

And I bet Helen Bohnam Carter will play the Wicked Witch. She plays all thee evil roles in Tim Burton's movies.
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast