Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: SC or Gameplay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! They Should. DRUIDS!

    17 100.00%
  • No! More SC Stuff.

    0 0%
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    frogguy213's Avatar
    frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    552

    Icon4 Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Do you think FR should stop adding SC stuff and actually add gameplay?


    Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

  2. #2
    ArielleMoonshadow's Avatar
    ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,622

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Yes, and another YES.

    I'm tired of just seeing updates pass by that only give out more SC items. They haven't added anything non-SC-related in a long time.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...



  3. #3
    Ella Sparkleflower's Avatar
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,037

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Hmm....How about all the playground, and the new ridetrack?

    Anyways, Yes.

    SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    879

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    They need to work on the actual game itself. They are bringing fr to mac and ps3 but that has been coming for a long long time if you ask me. I think it started when they took the vault and even before that. All that means is they were doing that instead of trying to open the new places like Silver Hills. It takes the focus off of developing the game and puts it more on the marketing side. But who wants to play a game that's not developed much or that nobody likes anymore? I've played for roughly two years I think, maybe longer. The only major updates I've seen were where they changed the combat style and took that vault. I think those were in connection with bringing the game to consoles. Other than that, there have just been tons of new things added to the sc shop.

  5. #5
    trish19's Avatar
    trish19 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,678

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    I AGREE no more SC!!!
    but even if we all quit.. more new members will come and it will still go Alive :/

    ----

  6. #6
    ArielleMoonshadow's Avatar
    ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,622

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ella Sparkleflower View Post
    Hmm....How about all the playground, and the new ridetrack?
    I think those are sort of-SC related too.

    Playground- Advertises SC housing items
    Ride Track- Tempts you to buy a ride so you can race around the track.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...



  7. #7
    Jaime Rider's Avatar
    Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,861

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    They need to work on the actual game itself. They are bringing fr to mac and ps3 but that has been coming for a long long time if you ask me. I think it started when they took the vault and even before that. All that means is they were doing that instead of trying to open the new places like Silver Hills. It takes the focus off of developing the game and puts it more on the marketing side. But who wants to play a game that's not developed much or that nobody likes anymore? I've played for roughly two years I think, maybe longer. The only major updates I've seen were where they changed the combat style and took that vault. I think those were in connection with bringing the game to consoles. Other than that, there have just been tons of new things added to the sc shop.
    dude the game has only been around for a year and a half. And yes more content.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    879

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Rider View Post
    dude the game has only been around for a year and a half. And yes more content.
    Year and a half, two years, doesn't really matter either way. I just got confused. But still, for the game only being out a year and a half, it's too early to think about bringing it to consoles if you ask me. They need to develop it more first.

  9. #9
    Kevin Cold's Avatar
    Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    652

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    Yes and Yes and yes also yes and also yea yes and totally yes and yea i think yes and yes hehe yea i also say yes yes yes yeeeeeessssss also my answer is Yes

  10. #10
    Misty's Avatar
    Misty is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Re: Do you think FR needs to work on actual Game Content?

    my answer is also yes. but not a crazy one like nates. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •