Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Do you support SOE's position on privacy?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

15 37.50%
  • No.

25 62.50%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Title: Do you support SOE's position on privacy?

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Do you support SOE's position on privacy?

If you haven't heard by now SOE has made some rather egregious claims concerning your privacy. You can find the relevant discussion here: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...-rights-63789/

My question is: Do you support SOE's position on privacy?

Please post your thoughts on this issue below and if you do agree please explain why.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Do you support SOE's position on privacy?

No, of course not.

SOE should be all for privacy, since they are always for that IG.
    Every company/game has people who don't like it, they should not be going this far.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Oh, on an unrelated note, Kayopuro you have too many messages in your inbox and I can not respond. :/

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

He11 NO...

I am a US Citizen. I invoke the 1st, 4th, and 9th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States ensures that "the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized".

Privacy laws of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 09-21-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Addendum in yellow
    Dawn73 and Egg Zachly like this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer

Nope im not with SOE this is unethical. Clearly if your voting yes then your saying you`d like FR to look at everything you do putting it to that point since they are going out looking at your social media, your posts, etc.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Ok, $OE should only make decisions like whether to ban, or suspend, or give warning by just what players DO or get REPORTED for IN GAME. NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT NOT NOT whether they spy on you and for example you say something they dont agree with on facebook so they ban you on freerealms. Seriously? They do have the power to do that, if something like that occurs I bet you 99.9% they will tell you someone reported you in the game. Wow. Okay they need to just judge a case IN GAME not on facebook, twitter etc. They took this WAAAAY too far seriously?! Tracking down people on media sources!!?!!?!?!? omg. o_o I bet this whole thing i just typed made no sense ;c but they have just taken this so far. too far.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Adwin Castor is offline Explorer

Spread a bunch of lies, get people believe your lies, then create a poll based on those lies. Seems very objective and legit to me.

It is admitted in their own privacy agreement. I guess I hacked SOE and forged that myself.

PandersRetour is offline Newbie Explorer

I think it would also be helpful for people to see a recent post in the official free realms forum where Pietro clarified this issue. SOE does not actively go about looking at players personal FB, Twitter, etc accounts. They are short staffed as it is so I don't see how they would even have the time or interest! Players make themselves known for bad behavior on other sites without them even having to look and if that behavior and their actions cross over to the in-game community then yeah, its their job to monitor that. And if you are going to try to hop over to another forum and gather more misinformed minions in your pursuit to prove your point at least be honest about who you are Zyon... https://forums.station.sony.com/free...-2#post-415952

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast