Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Traditional Animation (cartoons, anime, ect.)

6 42.86%
  • CGI (3D animation)

2 14.29%
  • Live Action

0 0%
  • They're all awesome. :3

6 42.86%
  • I hate them all! 3:

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Which animation is best?

What do you like best? Traditional animation, CGI, or do you like live action? (Yay random poll time!~)

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Which animation is best?

I like pretty much all animation. I'd have to say that a mix of live-action and animation is not really my favorite, but I don't mind it. My favorite has to be 3D. =D
    Allons-y.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I like all 3!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

MANGA MANGA MANGA MANGA... lol normal Animation... 3D and such ruins things. O.o

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    MANGA MANGA MANGA MANGA... lol normal Animation... 3D and such ruins things. O.o
    I know, to me nothing can beat the original.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

3D ruining things? I don't think that's possible. Anyway, I voted for them all!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

CGI is a breakthrough and it's awesome. Many awesome movies use it. And most animation is done this way still. It helps with cut scenes in video games. And the reason why I didn't choose traditional animation is because I really do not like anime.
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Relicbane is offline Explorer

I grew up with the classic disney cartoons and warner brothers ones, and really got into anime in school, so its definitely my favorite. CGI is nice when you get a studio that knows what they are doing and have great talent there, but some of it is just terrible. Live Action isnt animation, so that doesnt count =P Though when its mixed like with Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Space Jam, etc its interesting.
    Donovan Darkwater ~ Lifetime Member

Level 20 Ninja ~ Level 20 Wizard ~ Level 20 Archer ~ Level 20 Warrior ~ Level 20 Medic ~ Level 20 Chef

Quote Originally Posted by Aedc View Post
    CGI is a breakthrough and it's awesome. Many awesome movies use it. And most animation is done this way still. It helps with cut scenes in video games. And the reason why I didn't choose traditional animation is because I really do not like anime.

Good point. I mean, those concerts I like to watch are in CGI, aren't they? (but no they really are....it's trippy) I just don't like how every animated movie (for the most part) is CGI. Also, you don't have to like anime if you chose that, it's just an example. And, anything is better than live action! (I do like some....but most I hate)

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post

Good point. I mean, those concerts I like to watch are in CGI, aren't they? (but no they really are....it's trippy) I just don't like how every animated movie (for the most part) is CGI. Also, you don't have to like anime if you chose that, it's just an example. And, anything is better than live action! (I do like some....but most I hate)
    True, even though I don't like anime, doesn't mean i don't like classic animation. Although let's be honest, a lot of things now days couldn't be done without CGI. Like Kung Fu Panda, great movie, that was done with CGI. Or movies such as -cough- Lord of the Rings (all of them) -cough-
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast