Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Drewyrox is offline Explorer

Default Young Reporter Presents: Punkz Bros

This is a new guild to the Punkz family. It is the very first rock and roll themed Punkz also. They like to go on tour all around the realm and sing there own songs or there favorite songs! They are not maxed yet but it is filling up very fast. 80 members in 3 days! Also, they love to make videos and almost every member particepates in every activity they do. Almost forgot, they made a new Hollywood called Olliewood. It is named after the founder of Punkz Oliver Tideorb who is my best friend in the whole world. Olliewood is not a guild it is a huge lot with a bunch of sets and many camera guys to record you with your very own show. Just ask Levi Lifesaber, Oliver or Raf Masters to direct,produce, or even be a star of a show! How fun is that?

Interview time!:

Oliver Tideorb "I just love the guild Punkz. All my friends are in and we can work thru anything. We love to rock out have parties and socialize. We do not hate on any other guild but we like to challenge them in soccer, car race, demo, and brawls. I discovered out the original Punkz about 4 months ago. I had so many ideas and i couldn't stick with any besides the name Punkz. I asked my friends Chad Soulhero,Raf Masters,Teddy Frills, and Drew Spikebill that it will be a great idea for all of us. Thank you for letting have a chance to talk." Oliver did no say this to me nono he told it to my great friend Alvin Charmsmile.

Raf Masters "Well I can say anything but I just love it. I love my guildmates and how they respond to everything. They would always ask me 'Hey Raf lets go level, your like the best at it!"

Levi Lifesaber "Well im new to the guild I have only been in it for the past 2 months. But I got my head together and said 'Hey I can do this! I can lead this guild!' Everybody in the guild thinks I am pretty good at what I do and im not gonna stop!"

Chad Soulhero "Punkz? They ar elike a family to me! Ive been in it since the very first day it came out. Thanks to Drew, he pushed me into it cause he always said 'We have been in the same guild for awhile bro, lets change how freerealms rocks out and give it a new band' I can remember the day like it was yesterday!

Teddy Frills "You can't go wrong with this guild, sure I left but I can't stay in one guild forever its like virtual ADHD. But I always go back to guild and stay with it for as long as I can before I leave. Even though I leave I rock at with it as if its my own."

Well there we have it 5 leaders where interviewed and they all said what they felt deep down. Its the longest report because they all kept on going and going.

ITS YOUR WORLD! CHECK IN EVERYDAY FOR A NEW REPORT

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Young Reporter Presents: Punkz Bros

He he i know everyone in there
    and btw i want you to do a young preport on renegade

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Drewyrox is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by lolaya View Post
    He he i know everyone in there
    and btw i want you to do a young preport on renegade
    sure dude lol

o.o

Young Report ,THx man!

DOnt do Arathi Caleb is a nice guy but Kinda MEAN!!! v_v

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

I like this, I Aalso knew everybody in there, I might do the same for my guild if you dont mind just vm me thanks

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr