Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bluejay is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Whats WITH some people?

This guy in Renegade ( not saying names yet ) asked me to friend him. I don't know why so i did. ( im eh nice person ^^ ) He kept following me around and then he kept shouting my name. When he finally spoke, he asked me: "May i have some stuff from you?" But still... i'm like... do i Know you? I'm sorry but i don't know you well enough O_o. Then he said: "FINE then. MEANY!" Then he stormed off o_o. Has anyone else experienced this?
    "The Best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart<3".

dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Whats WITH some people?

Yes and it's annoying to say the least !! I am blocking friend request for awhile for same reason. Within minutes of knowing you they are asking for money or items.

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

i just never add random people.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

I always shake my head at the people standing in the middle of the Sanctuary shouting" i need money" or "I need stuff" a million times. Even the nicest person wouldn't give them anything(not counting those people who have 100,000,000 coins), just because they were spamming and being so annoying. I do not talk with undesirables such as them.-PF
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

ugh yeah. i just pretend like im afk but i really just start chatting on my guild log untill the person goes away. i got this from Surflight
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nikky Wolfcrest View Post
    ugh yeah. i just pretend like im afk but i really just start chatting on my guild log untill the person goes away. i got this from Surflight
    Ooooohhh.... that's a good idea. I'll have to try it sometime.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 Re: Whats WITH some people?

That sounds so mean, but some pplz in FR can be umm, words I don't like being mean. I think its mean. But that does sound like it would work.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

gavin is offline Amateur Gamer

Well maybe you should try the direct approach, Just tell him you have no items to give away at the moment. Or... Try a second method such as... Tell him you are running short on supplys.
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8942_17.gif

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Sorry about that, I should take responsibilty, if you could please pm his name and i could either talk with him or kick him
    ill think about it
    And i am leader of Renegade so you could tell me

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Vernox is offline Newbie Explorer

Haha well I always get friend invites and decline most of them. But today I got asked if I had a gf! Haha I started laughing, really people are that desperate. People are special, and so are guys who pretend to be girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast