Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Spingo Bubblebubber is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 What ever happened to the guild "The Combat Guild"?

It was a good guild, also it was the first guild I was ever in! They always went to OOBS and stuff... I got suspended and the day I got back on the guild was gone... Wondering if I will ever see it again :p

Kaden is offline Banned

Default Re: What ever happened to the guild "The Combat Guild"?

Fun fact, was actually the first guild I ever joined as well. Wanna see Noob Kaden?

I had joined before the guild system was even implimented into the game. Look, wasnt even max level adventurer yet! And no panda mask! Goodness that was a long time ago. As far as I know, Rarex, the leader, was having some troubles and got tired of running it and left. A few other people tried to take it over and keep it going, and I think Rare even came back after several months before leaving again, but it eventually died out anyway.

I left a long time before it died out because it was a very drama filled guild that often liked to start fights with other people and guilds, definitely not my thing. After that I was actually turned off of guilds for a long time and swore to never join another, and just used my guild tag for witty one liners until Claire managed to leash me into the Insiders. (Still not entirely sure how that happened, watch out for her, she's a tricky one!) Never have looked back since, love the Insiders.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kaden View Post
    fun fact, was actually the first guild i ever joined as well. Wanna see noob kaden?

i had joined before the guild system was even implimented into the game. Look, wasnt even max level adventurer yet! And no panda mask! Goodness that was a long time ago. As far as i know, rarex, the leader, was having some troubles and got tired of running it and left. A few other people tried to take it over and keep it going, and i think rare even came back after several months before leaving again, but it eventually died out anyway.

I left a long time before it died out because it was a very drama filled guild that often liked to start fights with other people and guilds, definitely not my thing. After that i was actually turned off of guilds for a long time and swore to never join another, and just used my guild tag for witty one liners until claire managed to leash me into the insiders. (still not entirely sure how that happened, watch out for her, she's a tricky one!) never have looked back since, love the insiders.
    wow kaden! You looked great then!
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Weird I Dont Remember what was my first guild?
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

oh poor you o3o hope they make it again

v but i doubt they will i saw someone in it before and ever since then i never saw anyone in it 030
    Last edited by sparkles; 09-18-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)