Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nicole
  • 1 Post By LINGER

Title: Welcome to Skatified

Nicole is offline Master Gamer

Default Welcome to Skatified

Skatified, is a new guild in Free Realms. → It was been a fun time creating, and editing this guild. We appreciate all the member that have joined and haven't quit on us. We do respect all of our members, to matter what. Skatified has been created by my friend- Kathleen Winterriver1. Kathleen is known as Kat. Very nice, funny and creative.
    Some Questions you might ask?
    *Who came up with the name?: Well, good question. No one really "owns" the name. Free Realms, or outside of websites. I did not come up with it, i just thought of it. I plan to keep this guild, as it is. Edit it a little bit, you know! What everyone does! Anyways, I hope you have fun, enjoy the site! Please follow the rules, -Same Rules As Free Realms!- If you have any problems, just email me. Also, If someone does something to you against free realms or Skatified rule. You must tell me. If you don't that person will get away with it.

(copy from website ^^)

Skatified is a new guild working on becoming a great guild. Leaders, members, recruits, and even officers will have the time to create, manage and be a "Skater." Ranks to Skatified?:
    *Recruit: If you are a recruit in Skatified, you are a *Newbie Skater* Which means Recruit.
    *Member: If you are a member in Skatified, you are a *Training Skater* Which means Member.
    *Officer: If you are a officer in Skatified, you are a *Skater* Which means Officer.
    *Leader: If you are a leader in Skatified, you are a *Advanced Skater* Which means Leader.
    Skatified has all different ranks. Even President. Present: Kathleen Winterriver1, and me (Skater Britt.) We are all skaters and no you do NOT have to have a Skater name.

Rules
    Skater ßritt speaking.- As you all know on every website, just like Free Realms there are rules. Rules you need to follow and obey. I have created rules myself. I am going to share them with everyone. Please don't copy them to another site unless you say who made them. *Skatified. And insert the website address.

*No Shouting unless it's not offensive *Shouting is considered mean on the Internet. ALL CAPITALS ARE MEANING THAT YOU ARE MAD OR something* Don't shout, its considered offensive unless you: NO ______*

*No Swearing/Curssing/Cussing. -- Cussing is a big No in Skatified. If use cuss/swear you will be removed from the website, and the guild.

*Do not threaten to report someone. Just ignore the post and a staff will take care of the issue. Report immediately to a staff member if we don't see it our self.

*Do not ask for private/personal info. THIS IS A BIG RULE. Do NOT ask for other players info. You will be removed from both website and guild. Also your application will never be accept again.

If anyone disobey-es this rule will be removed from both website and guild. Do not disobey the rules. Staff will take care of the issues. Don't start an argument in the forums just because they broke a rule. Message a staff immediately before they edit/ or delete their post!

Welcome to Skates. We will have complete event info, how to join, and much more. Our own FAQ too! Free Realms Skatified has been created through a easy procces. "Create A guild" Skatified has been created by our own friend in real life. Skatified to a lot of people means that you're a skater! Skater ranks! And much more! This guild has been created by Skater Britt's friend. Feels almost like family..!

Events:
    <Skatified> Party Time- Invite some friends to the amazin snowhill lodge!!! Bring prizes, and presents for some guild members!
    <Skatified> All going to the Briarwood hot spot! Just to makes so good trades! Playing in Tangeled Wood Fort also!.
    Much more!
    Also guild pictures.

Ranks:
    Info on the ranks like Member Officer and recruit can be found in "About Us." If you complain about your rank you will be removed ASAP.

Wishing Luck!

Thanks (all copied from website)
    LINGER likes this.
    Guess what? Yup. I'm back.

LINGER is offline Explorer

Default Re: Welcome to Skatified

Impressive intro.......good luck
    Nicole likes this.
    TO STAY ON TOP SHOP TILL YOU DROP
    IGN: WYATT VIPERSTINGER
    MY STORE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LINGER View Post
    Impressive intro.......good luck
    Thanks! I try and do my best with posts like this. It didn't take long ^^) at all. I just copied and pasted everything from the Home Page to the Forums :d Anyways- Would you like to join? Ohhhh and I'd like your post but my computer is being really dumb atm.
    Last edited by Nicole; 02-28-2012 at 02:59 PM.

No, never mind. I liked your post Enjoy your like!!!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

This sounds like a lot of my guild i made a couple months ago, Cartoonified.

Anywho.. good luck!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    This sounds like a lot of my guild i made a couple months ago, Cartoonified.

Anywho.. good luck!
    Cartoonified inspired me. sorry if im copying

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Well, I do not mind!

BTW : If you ever would like to join us, take a look at my signature, it will direct you to our site .
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

I don't know. I have looked around, I really would like to be a leader in a guild if I leave this one. But..