Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

leo7867654 is offline Explorer

Default Welcome to "Club Ollie-ander"

Hi every one its me josephine! I just wanted to post about my new guild Club Ollie-ander, I am sorry that i still have my other post about a guild up, i don't know how to get rid of it! Well anyways Club Ollie-ander is named after a very Brave outside cat, His real name was Ollie. Unfortunally He isn't here anymore, but he deserved to Be in the Title of a guild, he would take on cats Two times bigger than him self! Such as charcoal a very big cat that bullied him alot. Club Ollie-ander is an everything guild just like the last one i had, It doesn't have a guild hang out, or even club house yet, i understand if you don't want to join, One day i wish i would be able to have walks and marches, I don't make videos but i wish i did! So ya, thats my guild! There is one more thing i would like to mention, if you'd like to see the Ollie i have on freerealms i walk with him every now and then around the realm! Please read this post though and if you like the guild its worth reading!

Sincerely Josephine Shadowknight

Default Re: Welcome to "Club Ollie-ander"

By the way, there is one more thing i would like to mention about the pets i have on free realms, these are all my pets named after a real animal

Lucky- Mastiff
    Lil' zap- Calico Really Named Icky
    Ollie- orange and white tabby cat
    Kitty- Black cat with Blue eyes really named Kotty or Katty

Well thats it for now i will post if i get more! Feel free to use this as a way to
    Talk to other members in my guild or even visitors Or even post about your pets!

Sincerely Josephine Shadowknight

Hello Everyone I would like to introduce a new pet, Chubs! He isn't on free realms yet but when he is, i'm sure you'll love him! He's a orange maincoon kitten with greenish gold eyes!

Hi guys just thought of some rules for my guild!

1. If you are mean to or bully other players you WILL be kicked out.
    2. No one except for me and one other character i have already chose gets to be any higher rank than officer.
    3. No personal Info. We don't need it!
    4. Any none member or member can join.
    5. You can not copy the name (This goes for everyone even outside the guild)

Well that's it for now! BYE!