Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: <Vøcaloid>

Jabbawockie is offline Amateur Gamer

Default <Vøcaloid>

Just doing a lil PR for my rl sister's guild <Vøcaloid> (not to be confused with the copy guild, I've heard but have not seen it is the same name different o)

Little of what I know about Vøcaloid (as I'm not on much but I am in the room when my sis is in game xD)

There are currently four leaders will there be more I have no idea but I doubt it.
    They truly have strong leadership in this guild (out of ALL the guilds I've ever been in I actually LIKE this one xD) it's not a constant popularity contest and the Leads aren't stuck up each other's rears. I've been in almost ever "popular" guild in game on many different characters and this one is different. Yea it's getting popular but they don't act like those guilds.

All members of the guild are always included in activities (i.e videos youtube.com/VocaloidGuild >.>) not just the ones with the best clothes or leaders.

The owner (my sister) Danisaurus (once known as Nilla Cookie) has contests with her members she spends her own money on SC for TCG packs for prizes and other things.

Ummmm....

There are a few requirements but not a lot, be a serious player so they really don't let level one all job people in the guild, atleast level five of one battle job (not card duelist or adventurer) other than that theres no requirements on custom names or having rare clothes.

The leaders are always there to help their members in battles or leveling jobs or helping them on quests. Our leaders have been in game for awhile now some longer than others and some (my sister) on half a million different characters so they know the game and are always there to help.

They're a farely new guild, my sister and I made it I quit the game for awhile and she left the guild to help a friend of her's build up her guild. One last week day after leaving her guild someone invited my sister back to her own guild (I thought it was funny) since that day they went from twelve very inactive members (minus the two who were unofficially running the guild) to over 60 very active members who can usually all be found in one area together shooting videos, talking quests or just hanging out and standing around xD

Personally even though my sister runs it I probably seem obligated to talk her up but if she was just some random player who invited me to a guild I wouldn't regret my choice to be in this guild. I've never been in a guild this size that actually acts like a GUILD and not a popular name to post under your characters and stand at sea side looking THUPER AWES0M3!!4 and not really doing anything but being snobbish;

This is getting super long and in my experience with forums no one reads the long posts lol.

SO if you or anyone you know would be interested in joining Vøcaloid I'll list the contacts Join check it out or just hang out with us for awhile see what we're all about, and we don't get offended if someone leaves xD just sayin.

Owner - Danisaurus
    Leader - Mickÿ
    Leader - Quarexel
    Leader - Samüel

Talk to them and come join our fun
    Last edited by Jabbawockie; 10-25-2011 at 02:08 PM.

<Lunarium>
    Sig && Avie by Jabbawockie

diamond381 is offline Banned

Default Re: <Vøcaloid>

My friend was in that guild lol sounds fun

There's been some crazy times and great memories made in the short time its been around lol.

<Lunarium>

diamond381 is offline Banned

MayB i will join,My guild only has 2 people (Me and some random dude) o.O....

Lol you should!

<Lunarium>

=-=-UPDATE-=-=

<Vøcaloid> Now has more stuff! Lol

A Youtube Channel with vids

A Facebook Group for its members :]

A spill over guild (Lead by me and our good friend Pyknic!) <VøcaIoid> cleaver use of a capital I there

AAAAAAAANDDDDDD My sister's wonderful creation! A Forum//Community for the members D

SOOO! Check us out we went from barely climbing the ladder when I posted this to ALL This XD Yay Vocaloid!!

Hope to see everyone in game!!

<Lunarium>

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

My alt Arielle Icycloud can join! She needs a guild really bad....I don't like getting on without friends xD My main is staying in <Insiders>, but this sounds like a fun guild and I'd love to join (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Nizzix is offline Explorer

Neat...Maybe I'll join...on my Alt..
    http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/titanshay/Siggy20Style20-1-1.jpgThank You chase123456tan for creating my siggy!

Cool Just drop a line to Danisaurus Quarexel Mickÿ or Samuël ^^

<Lunarium>

Danisaurus<3 is offline Amateur Gamer

D'aww thanks Jabba for all the PR work you've put in XD I should pay you I'll give you..... a dollar... and a hug... XD Maybe MAYBE a cookie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast