Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Inua
  • 1 Post By Ivis

Title: Thieves Guild

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Thieves Guild

Honor Among Thieves

Many admirers ask, "Inua, how can I become a flash and prosperous fellow like you?"

And I tell them, "You want to join the Guild. Make friends. Be a part of something."

"But who can join?" they ask.

We're just like any other trade guild. We've got requirements. And if you want to advance in the ranks, we've got standards.

You want to be fast and agile. You want to move undetected. You want to know about security -- locks, traps, and how to get around them. You want to defend yourself. You travel light and fast, and want light arms like daggers and shortswords. You don't want to get into a slugging match, so you want the marksman's weapons -- the bow, crossbow, throwing star, and dart. You want light armor, so you can keep moving, and moving fast.

Why belong? Simple. Everybody needs friends.

The help of friends includes information. Your friends at the Thieves Guild know where the action is, and where the action is safe, and where it is not. The help of friends includes a place to rest, and a place to buy supplies and services -- training and tools. The help of friends includes fixing things with the guards at a discount rate. That's where the 'honor among thieves' part comes in. Friends stick together, and help each other.

"But what about the competition?" my admirers ask.

The competition is the Camonna Tong. And you don't want to join them, because they don't want you. They have this thing about outlanders. They want them all injured. So, unless your ambition is to be injured, you don't want to join them.

And the Camonna Tong are bad people. The Camonna Tong don't mind hurting people. Heck, they LIKE hurting people. The Thieves Guild, on the other hand, thinks hurting people is bad business. You want to be good people, right? So join the Thieves Guild, and stay far, far away from the Camonna Tong.

So you want to join. But where do you look?

Being a thief is not like being an Insider. You don't just go to the local guild Forums. The Thieves Guild doesn't have Guild Forums. But thieves like to be where friends are. And where are their friends? At the local cornerclub or tradehouse. In Free Realms, look for friends in The Sanctuary, Seaside, Shrouded Glade, Snowhill, Wugachug, Blackspore Swamp, and Briarwood.

Rules
    Just remember there *is* honor among thieves. Do not steal from a brother thief. Everyone else is a mark. Do not attack a brother thief. Do what you will to everyone else. If you have a price on your head, we have ways of taking care of it. If you break there rules, you must speak with one the Masterminds here in Free Realms to regain your good standing.

Application
    1. What is your in-game name?
    2. What is your highest combat job(s)?
    3. How often do you log on?
    4. Do you have a membership in Free Realms?
    5. Think you can handle it?
    Last edited by Inua; 01-03-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Thieves Guild

Can I have more than one character in the guild? If so...

1. What is your in-game name? Ashlynn Darkrune
    2. What is your highest combat job(s)? Ninja.
    3. How often do you log on? Quite often, normally twice a day for a while.
    4. Do you have a membership in Free Realms? Yes, lifetime.
    5. Think you can handle it? OH YEAH!

1. What is your in-game name? Erinn Edgeheart
    2. What is your highest combat job(s)? Ninja, Wizard, Warrior, Brawler.
    3. How often do you log on? Not as much as I used two, about once every two days.
    4. Do you have a membership in Free Realms? Yes.
    5. Think you can handle it? Of course.
    hello

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

1. What is your in-game name? Kim Coldrock.
    2. What is your highest combat job(s)? Warrior.
    3. How often do you log on? 3 to 4 times a week.
    4. Do you have a membership in Free Realms? Yes, I have a lifetime membership.
    5. Think you can handle it? Yes.

'On The Dance Floor'

doubled is offline Explorer

yo............im light im a thief and i can handle the job i even am in a guild named lost kingdom and have been in a guild named order of the hunt and have been a spy for special units and have done thiefing jobs and i have been an assassin and i have lifetime and my best jobs are archer and ninja and i usualy use to fight and kill but most steal btw i could maybe join i have honor for thiefs they are brothers of us assassins of altair city guild and we shall help you how you need it an i am online everyday add me im Light Striferhand and i use to hide at the mountains of blackspore or sanctuary so look at the mountains and you will see me

Inua is offline Master Gamer

I apologize to say, but there will be no scamming, hacking, or OOB-ing. That was not the meaning of the guild.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Ivis is offline Explorer

Yeah! Word!
    Inua likes this.

doubled is offline Explorer

thx for letting me join inua

Shima The Cat is offline Explorer

1. What is your in-game name? Shima Cat.
    2. What is your highest combat job(s)? Brawler.
    3. How often do you log on? 3 to 4 a week.
    4. Do you have a membership in Free Realms? Yes.
    5. Think you can handle it? Yes.
    Cat, I'm a kitty cat and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance.