So, you guys probably remember my old guild, Princesses of Blackspore, right? Well, me and my sister agreed to abandon it(well, she's waiting to do that, but still, I left). So, I have decided to make a new guild: The FR Sentinels! We will be a group of people dedicated to making FR better, whether or not things stay pretty! The ranks:
Sentinel Alpha(leader)-Element Sentinels
We are the armed sentinels of the four elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water.
EARTH-Me
WIND-Open!
Fire-Open!
Water-Open!

Sentinel Beta(officer)-Blade Sentinels
We are the armed sentinels. While not as powerful as the Alphas, we are still mighty. There are six of us: Bubble(gum), Ocean, Sunrise, Ruby(burst), Clover(leaf), Twilight.
Bubble(gum)-Open!
Ocean-Open!
Sunrise-Open!
Ruby(burst)-Open!
Clover(leaf)-Open!
Twilight-Open!

Sentinel Gamma(member)-Basic Sentinels
We are the newest sentinels. We posses only our suits, but the four of us are strong: Aqua, Turbo, Stonesurf, Stormcloud.
Aqua-Open!
Turbo-Open!
Stonesurf-Open!
Stormclous-Open!

Sentinel Delta(recruit)-Sentinels In Training
We are sentinels, but in training. We are not yet worthy of our suits.
86 spots left!

To get in:

Alpha:
Fire-Rubyburst, Sunrise, Turbo Si-Fi(either type), Sparkler(any type), Fire Flair Shard
Water-Aqua, Ocean Si-Fi(either type), Sparkler(any type), Icy Snow Days or Bubble Flair Shard
Wind-Stonesurf Si-Fi(either type), Sparkler(any type), Dust Storm Flair Shard

Beta:
Any of the six listed Si-Fi suits(either type), Sparkler(any type), Faintly Glowing Flair Shard Matching Si-Fi color

Gamma:
Any of the listed Si-Fi suits(either type)

Delta:
Nothing

We will make movies, throw parties, and more!

Note: For Beta, you may have noticed that three of the colors look like this: Bubble(gum), Clover(leaf), Ruby(burst). The last syllable is in parentheses because it will not be referred to when being addressed.

2nd Note: When adressing each other, Alphas are 'Sentinel -insert element-', Betas and Gammas are 'Sentinel -insert suit color-', and Deltas are 'Recruit -insert first name-'.
Join today-the Sentinels need you!