Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ijaz
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident
  • 1 Post By VampireLindsey
  • 1 Post By Lollipop
  • 1 Post By BellaBoo

Title: <Secret Society of Awesomeness> - What A Cliche Name!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default <Secret Society of Awesomeness> - What A Cliche Name!

It's on FROF and FRM, so why not here?!

<Secret Society of Awesomeness>

What is the <Secret Society of Awesomeness>, aka S.S.o.A?: The S.S.o.A can be considered a council in which we live in as we pursue the realm-y world, kind of doing our own thing as a guild, I suppose. The guild was based off as a Friends group in which me and a few friends, in real life to be exact, have made up just for the fun of it. Although we are a tight-knit community, we are open to recruitment, however, under certain requirements.

How/When was the S.S.o.A made?: The S.S.o.A was made as a group back in April of 2013, but was made as a guild in the Free Realms world 8/20/2013, however, was not approved as a guild name until 8/23/2013.

How does one be apart of the council of awesomeness? There is considered two ways to receive an invite into the S.S.o.A... You may either ask to be apart of the Council, OR, you may receive a formal invite from one of the head recruiters, which can be either an Officer or a Leader. You may either receive a message here on the FRM Forums over a private message, in regards of the invitation, or we may send you a message in the Free Realms game itself. The only requirement, as of 8/23/13, we have up for those who would like to join is that you are a friend to anyone within the guild itself.

Why 'Friends Only?' We are going with the Friends only requirement, due to the amount of strangers in the community we know of. Even though we will allow most strangers for those who'd like to join, we prefer to invite those who we actually know, rather than just a total stranger (does that make sense?).

Who do we ask to join? You can ask the head council leader, and founder of the S.S.o.A, Joseph, or to any of the other recruiters: Stephanie Soulspire

An addition to recruiters: Recruiters will be very limited, as we are known to keep a just-society and keep everything a low profile, however, when we are exposed to the other members of our world, we might tend to go just a little wacky, just a warning!

How does one be promoted? After one week in the guild, you may ask the person who recruited you, or any other member who saw you being recruited, to promote you to the rank member. However, Rank Officer will be the final rank you can earn, and will be further explained in game if you wish to know.

What are the rules of our Council? We are running by common sense rules here. We don't expect everyone to be a perfect member, but we do expect you to follow rules.

I think that's all I can post about right now anyway, I'll add more as I can and think about.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: <Secret Society of Awesomeness> - What A Cliche Name!

Good luck with this hope it goes well for ya.
    Zimster likes this.
    ._.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Good luck. Looks pretty well organized.
    Zimster likes this.

Thanks guys

VampireLindsey is offline Explorer

cool ^^ good luck
    Zimster likes this.

Team Vampire Forever

Thanks Vampire

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I have seen people in this guild in game and I have to say, I like the idea. If not for my extreme loyalty to my Clan, I would gladly join, if allowed to. (I am not exactly close friends with anyone in it, though I would like to be). Anyways, I hope it goes well for you guys and I wish you all good luck!
    Zimster likes this.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    I have seen people in this guild in game and I have to say, I like the idea. If not for my extreme loyalty to my Clan, I would gladly join, if allowed to. (I am not exactly close friends with anyone in it, though I would like to be). Anyways, I hope it goes well for you guys and I wish you all good luck!
    Just contact me in game whenever (My IGN is Joseph). Make sure you tell me who you are though first so I know who I am inviting

BellaBoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Well thought out, nice job. Seen a couple people with the guild name, it's a good idea. Hope all goes well.
    Zimster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    Well thought out, nice job. Seen a couple people with the guild name, it's a good idea. Hope all goes well.
    I think the <Secret> part isn't working, is it? LOL! Thanks though! We are always opened to some!

If you happen to be interested in joining, please PM me a message of interest, followed by your IGN