Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nizzix is offline Explorer

Icon12 <Resonance> {Website Link Included}

Hi there! I started a new guild called Resonance and currently I'm on my netbook, so it's very laggy for me in-game. In Resonance there are parties, events, celebrations, you name it. Lately I've been getting busier in the real world, so I need some helpers for the site. If your interested please reply and I'll add you to a list of people to invite to the guild in-game. The guild isn't suppose to be hard to join and there are some requirements, but I honestly wasn't thinking when I wrote the requirements so forget about them. Anyways if your interested you'll have to register onto the site and I'll put you in the correct group. Did I also mention that you can make your own group on the website? Well you can, but you have to notify so I can make the group for you. You can also recieve awards on the site.

Site Link: Resonance - A Free Realms Community - Home
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/titanshay/Siggy20Style20-1-1.jpgThank You chase123456tan for creating my siggy!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: <Resonance> {Website Link Included}

Good luck with your guild, dear (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9