Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

naturelover724 is offline Explorer

Default ok pplz i just wana tell you something about my life in fr

A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=3032]ok pplz i just wana tell you something about my life in fr[/drupal]

Hi everyone just wanted to tell you about my life on fr!!!!
    ok have any of you heard of the clans well i go by melody rabbit night to normal ppl but to my can Stream clan i am known as rabbit star. In this guild we base it on warrior cat books idk if you ever heard of them but it about for groups of cats they fight for EVERYTHING land,food,shelter and just to get back at others some time i have had A LOT of enemy lol i might be a warrior but i no match for a pack of wolves all by my self or an enemy clan atack on little old me so i have a bunch of loyal clan mates i tell you some of there names and how they act "golden flower an amazeing shadow cat who has a dark past" "moon pelt an old enemy who is a great and trust worthy cat even though has anger problems" "rabbit star aka ME lol i fight for what i belive in even if that means k ill in my best friend P.S. my best friend in ocean clan and i DID try to k ill her she not to strong i can take her and her clan alone".
    ok i think that enough for names now fighting is tough and deadly well in this any way i lost an ear an eye and my tain to TYRA and now tyra the won who be leader if -gulp- i pass lol but i have nine lives i be fine for now atleast untill i have to fight some won i very close to and i refuse to fight and they k ill me nine times but golden flower wouldnt alow it "golden flower black tabby with glowing green eyes" to fight we say not duel like we say this -jumps on back and sinks claws into back wont let go bites hard into neck and jumps off- yes it seems brutle but thats the way of the warrior. we do have SOME rules there is a warrior code we live by i wright it out " The Warrior Code" (you will not k ill unless for defense,when you hunt you will give thanks for the pray you catch life, no kit may be harmed at any time,if a kit in trouble from ANY clan you are to help at once,the leaders word is code. thats pretty much it but we do fight for land and we do protect our clan even at cost of our lives
    If you are interested in joining my clan
    then post back and tell me your charicter on fr
    name and i get back to you as soon as i can
    thank you for your time
    Meldoy Rabbit Night Leader Of
    Stream Clan signing off

melody rabbitnight

Icon2 Re: ok pplz i just wana tell you something about my life in fr

heh heh lol i'll have to think about it.
    OMG OMG i'm back

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ok pplz i just wana tell you something about my life in fr

hehe lol nise work there...
    hello

ToddRoyalspear is offline Explorer

I've heard of the warrier series but never really got into them all that good,& Another who might turn out to be a great journalist Lol nj= no joke or nk=not kidding.Keep up the good stories, Meh likes em

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

i got tired in the middle... (it wasnt your words)(it was my brain) and the fact that i had to do 14 and a half reading and math packets

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.