Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zimster

Title: Official thread for the guild <cling>

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default Official thread for the guild <cling>

This is the official spot for my guild cling if you want to join but I don't know you well enough to know what levels you are in game so here is the form. Ninja:1-20 Adventurer:1-20 Wizard:1-20 Blacksmith:1-20 Brawler:1-20 Warrior:1-20 Miner:1-20 Medic:1-20 Chef:1-20 Archer:1-20. So how I'd fill it out since I maxed all of them I'd put Ninja:20 Adventurer:20 Wizard:20 Blacksmith:20 Brawler:20 Warrior:20 Miner:20 Medic:20 Chef:20 Archer:20.Or you can type 1 of them up that you maxed or whatever one you maxed and than I'll invite you to the Guild so it would be an invite to the guild cling and it would be from Danny Regalmark. If you join and are active in the first day or two the first 5 will be promoted a level or 2. To join you do need a single maxed job
    Last edited by toxy219; 02-01-2013 at 11:30 PM.
    Still here and still around

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Official thread for the guild <cling>

*raises hand* I'm not following..

Can you edit the OP to have it make a little more sense to me? I cannot even tell what I'm doing
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

*raises hand as well*

I'm not getting this as well could you clear this up for me? To join, do I need to have at least one max level to join or what?

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Ok sorry to me it was clear but my mind is kinda twisted a little but to be a member you do need at least one maxed job next level needs another maxed job and so on but to be a co leader and have power with adding or removing members you need at least one maxed job but the members that can be removed without another captain/leader approving it has to be an un active member but if you have more than 3 maxed jobs you can remove anyone other than leaders but you do need one maxed job to join everything else can be low or in the middle
    Last edited by toxy219; 02-01-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Update now not needing a maxed job to join but you do to be a leader or captain , also the guild now has a site Cling <----free website for the guild

Update Update Update my guild will be trying to get an ally guild and we'd be going into sunstone valley and battle with each other through it helping each other in parties of 4 , we'd gather at one of my rooms and go out then afterwards hang out in the same room we started in or someone elses if it's a cooler house , and then multiple parties hosted of different leaders every week or every other week
    Last edited by toxy219; 02-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Sorry for posting back-back-back-back I keep having updates and will have another soon for now the update is a video of the maze for entertainment , and then the maze and the guild home in the video in the post above

Still alive but the members that joined decided to leave the guild so no members besides me right now