Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Not quite sure

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Not quite sure

Im not quite sure if this is the correct board to post this in, but I was just curious. .

Is Double Trouble still a strictly 18+ guild? If they are then any idea who one should contact about joining the guild?

Thanks in advance,

-Pondy

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Not quite sure

Panders is the main leader, but I also know others here on the site who are in it (Will have to PM since they want to maybe stay hidden?)

I also know many other adult guilds! Like Unreliable, and Gone Postal

Unreliable is an adult guild for Free Realms like any other average adult guild. There's a thread here on the site for all the info.

Gone Postal is about the same, but no one knows who to contact to get in there, hehe.

DT is an strict only guild, but you might not get success in joining since hardly any of them come online, but hope for you the best into getting in!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Thank you. I will look into all three of them.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Is there a reason behind Adult Only guilds?
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Just like any other group, adults sometimes wish to participate in activities with peers (and friends) closer in their own age. Usually it is because they have more in common with people closer to their own age, and will share similar interests. Just like some people prefer family friendly guilds, or combat guilds, or event planning guilds. It depends on what your goals are & what you are looking for in a guild

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post

Many make adult guilds because, obviously, there all adults! Most of them want to get away in there own atmosphere, rather than in a Childish one. It's not bad to have adult guilds, it's just to get away from, the main thing children start, drama.

Like I said, Usually just to get together and talk about adult stuff, rather then childish conversations.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    Many make adult guilds because, obviously, there all adults! Most of them want to get away in there own atmosphere, rather than in a Childish one. It's not bad to have adult guilds, it's just to get away from, the main thing children start, drama.

Like I said, Usually just to get together and talk about adult stuff, rather then childish conversations.
    Oh the stereotypes. Thanks for clearing that question up so fast.
    Gagerz and Baybo like this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    Just like any other group, adults sometimes wish to participate in activities with peers (and friends) closer in their own age. Usually it is because they have more in common with people closer to their own age, and will share similar interests. Just like some people prefer family friendly guilds, or combat guilds, or event planning guilds. It depends on what your goals are & what you are looking for in a guild
    Interesting. I'm enjoying my friend's guild which never has it's name Accepted. Haha.

As stated above in all of those wonderful replies, I am looking for a guild filled with people who are slightly more mature than the average Free Realms-ian.

Miracolatore is offline Pro Gamer

Hey Pondy,

If you'd like you're welcome to pop on over to the Unreliable forums (just PM me and I'll get the link for you) of if you'd like I can chat with you in game, we're always looking to add to our ranks and would love to chat with you.

IG: Miracolatore Accelerando

Deviant Art
    "Set phasers to...FABULOUS!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast