Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zimster

Title: <Nexus> Is back and Recruiting Big time!!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default <Nexus> Is back and Recruiting Big time!!

I made a thread the other day about wondering for a new guild. Well, I saw an old friend pop up online and she was a leader (now officer due to inactivity of founder) and she wanted me to join, so I did. Now, she has asked me to help her out a little. As I am working on the badge for the Officer Rank, I'm putting out this little thread.

As you all know, Nexus was an old, very famous guild.. been around probably since DT was created (if you know what guild i'm talking about). As you all know, or have heard, Nexus was hacked from these evil forces... Well, your wrong. The guild died out to to plain, flat inactivity... This is where I came in. You seen me help out BFFBBL and trying to get it more active, which I did, and now here I am.

A Couple of pointers the old leader wanted me to point out is that starting after I get my badge for officership, there will be no more officers. It is mainly because on were Reign demoted the other leaders to officer, and as you know, an officer can not demote and officer, therefore, very risky for her to put anyone up there.

Another one is that this is a family guild, we will have our fights, we will have our apologies, and for the most part, we will have our fun. It's up to YOU now to help me, and the others, rebuild Nexus, the crowd is our last, and only, hope.

If you actually read through all of that, I'll say you are awesome! In order to be able to join Nexus, you have to have at least two maxed jobs (One must be combat, and the other can be any). Not only myself, but the recruiter will check for this to make sure you have gotten the requirement all taken care of.

Once you passed that, you'll be given an invite. Once you get invited, if you are not told, you will be told to wait at least two weeks to be promoted to the member rank. As for officer, as of right now (3/17/13), you will not be able to exceed that rank, unless the second head leader, Hollykipz, is given back her leader spot.

If you do want an invite, you can contact (only naming off the active members + officers we have) Hollykipz, or Kipzter... Once you contacted one of them, you are surely about there.

Thanks for reading

**Copied and Pasted from Original Thread on MM Site**
    Last edited by Zimster; 03-25-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Zalesana likes this.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Default Re: <Nexus> Is back and Recruiting Big time!!

Nexus has grabbed a great crowd of members are we are still looking for many others to join!

Candio is offline Amateur Gamer

WOW! Can't believe they are back , after the been gone long , I was in that guild for a short period of time in 2010 , then left , but great luck and wishes

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Ah! I will join asap. I will get online tomorrow morning, my IGN is Sayomi Mori. I'm sure I can get my friend to join as well.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

I have been in this once on my old account. I want to join again please!!
    IGN: Skylar (L is an i, if you didn't know)
    I can get on any time during this week.
    Thank you. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    I have been in this once on my old account. I want to join again please!!
    IGN: Skylar (L is an i, if you didn't know)
    I can get on any time during this week.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    Ah! I will join asap. I will get online tomorrow morning, my IGN is Sayomi Mori. I'm sure I can get my friend to join as well.
    I'm sorry guys, But I recently left due to us have no active leader, as we needed one to guide us Sorry!

Dang ): I really wanted to join again.

I'm super sorry Skylar! You can always join my new guild, Animated! made a thread for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    I'm super sorry Skylar! You can always join my new guild, Animated! made a thread for it!
    I will try. I am waiting to see if one of the mods on GH forum will add me to Golden Hearted.