Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default New Warrior Cats Of Raven Clan thread!

Warrior Cats of Raven Clan are looking for some new members! We role play the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, but if you have never read the series, that is ok! You can still join! And you don't have to have a ride either.

We have a nice territory in Seaside, Our leader is Ravenflight, the deputy is me (Swift Eyes). Just add either of us to join or post your In Game Name below so I can add you.

This is a very fun clan to be in and role play with. I hope you'll be interested in joining!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them below.

(I made this new thread since the other one is probably long forgotten)

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Cattrack is offline Explorer

Default Re: New Warrior Cats Of Raven Clan thread!

I know Ravenflight, she is a pretty cool gal. Isn't she fighting with Darkmoon and others against Chris Foxface, leader of Eclipse?

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Eclipse are my friends and they will win against dark moon. I helped them out a lot enough I am not a cat ( Aurora ponysummit ) yep me! the leader of warrior ponys of moonlight.

Cattrack is offline Explorer

, the reason I'm with Darkmoon is because I am the one who actually made the guild in the first place but I left, now I'm in RageClan but I think I'm gonna leave, its kinda boring plus I'm just a Med. cat. (My Name is the same as here )