Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ru∫y

Title: New Guild, I need your opinions?

Lambs99 is offline Explorer

Default New Guild, I need your opinions?

I have created a group on FRI, but now i might be thinking of creating it as a guild, my origional guild i made when the word swag was in, haha, i want my guild to have a meaning towards it. If so, my group right now is "Photography Obsess", if you like photography or take photography, feel free to join it everybody is welcome. Now here is the real question, should i quit my guild of 97 ( lame i know) and create a meaningful guild? Thanks, comment below, add me on free realms!

"I believe there is a cure to everything, we just haven't discovered it yet."-Avery Moltenstone

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Guild, I need your opinions?

Well, it doesn't really matter what level of meaning the title of your old guild has, but the people inside it. Think about your guild. How many people inside it are you close with? Would you regret it if you quit? Ultimately, the decision is yours, but if it were me, I would be guildless, because it's very hard for me to commit to something, lol. So i'm probably not much of a help.

Oh and ps, I've been waiting for my guild to be accepted for almost 4 days now!! ):< grrrr i'm almost at my breaking point...
    Lambs99 likes this.

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Lambs99 is offline Explorer

Default Re: New Guild, I need your opinions?

Aw, calm down, yeah maybe i would quit... Ill wait!

"I believe there is a cure to everything, we just haven't discovered it yet."-Avery Moltenstone