Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: <Lunarium>

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default <Lunarium>

Due to me leaving Dynasty, I thought I would start up an old guild I had on an alt.

Lunarium is a guild in Free Realms where you can possibly do anything, or talk about anything related to Wizard101. We've decided to bring something to FR because on the fact of how FR is practically boring, and want a guild full of people with same interests, which is what this guild is all about. So if your a big fan of Wizard101, or any of Kingsisle games, then come join Lunarium today! We would love to have you!

Here's some General Information about the guild:

When was the guild founded? : October 19, 2011

How was the guild Founded, and by who? : The guild was founded after the actual founder, Drake, stopped playing Wizard101 for the time, and thought it would be a very cool name

Guild Colors? : Aqua and Ocean

Who are our guild Allies? : Dynasty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have many standards for our members to follow, along with it being a friendly community. We do have a website, but it's not required to join unless you are wanting too (Which is totally fine with me!)

Some of the Requirements:

Need to be Active
    Need to be Socializer
    Need to have 1-2 Max Jobs
    Must have a Little Understanding about Wizard101 (Not required, but highly recommended)
    Must know a Friend in the guild (In this case, would be me).

We do allow people to join, but we hate to see you hop around. Please join and stick with it.

As for ranking...~

Recruit ~ You will stay at this rank for a week or too. We want to make sure your willing to last in our guild, as well as being active.

Member ~ You will be at this rank for most likely the rest of your guild time in here. We do strive to have many officers, but not as many, and many leaders, but not as many either, but this is the final rank you might end up to having

Officer ~ This is a rare promotion, but can be also done. The current officers we have are needing to be active, along with being a big help to apart of the Lunarium Community, along with being helpful

Leader ~ This is a No-go for a lot. Becoming a Leader could take up to a year for this promotion, but it's worth the wait. Leader's are know as the founders of the guild (Mainly only me, because I was the only one who founded this, but you get my point).

We do appreciate to have new members, and would like new members too! Hope we all have some considerations!

Here's the site link for those interested in joining!
    Lunarium - An Illuminous World
    Last edited by Zimster; 09-03-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: <Lunarium>

Goodluck with your guild Shane (:
    My adventure ends here.

Thanks! We need all the luck we can get!

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Good Luck Shane!

True story!

Thank you Baybo

Updated OP! Looking for new members too!

Posted on Facebook by me

So I have a guild called Lunarium. Thought I should let everyone know about it since no one will be like "whats that?"

Lunarium is an inspired guild name from the dungeon in Wizard101's Celestia Dungeons. Even tho it's a wizard101 dungeon, we did make it back into a guild this year. The guild was originally founded October 19, 2011 (which will make it 1 year old this year). It's been on an alt for quite sometime, and now thought to bring it back.

Lunarium is a "FRIENDS-ONLY" guild, meaning we only recruit friends of the members in the guild currently. We have this requirement since a lot want to join, then suddenly just leave for no reason. If you are not sure and do not know anyone in the guild, then we might have you recruited still, but we still require you to make some friends while in the guild.

To see ALL the requirements, follow this link. ------> How to Join Lunarium | Lunarium

Your welcomed to join the website for our members, but not required, but highly recommended! Your better off to see our requirements on there rather then me explaining, but I also do know that I have made up 10 REQUIREMENTS, So hopefully your good with them all!

Current Leaders:
    Only me for right now

Officers:
    Emmmy
    Sammi Marie
    Stephanie Opalmeadow

Just shoot me a message if you have questions regarding joining the guild. Safe travels!

Also now Alliances with Dynasty, my old guild.