Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sky Fernstorm is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Looking For A Popular Guild

Hey well, i was wondering if there are any really popular/popular guilds recruiting? My guild was a very epic fail, and i was wondering if there was any popular guild recruiting?

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking For A Popular Guild

Well Sky..
    You have our guild <Cartoonified>!
    On my signature, it will take you to our guild site..

Here's what you need to do
    1.Register on our site
    2.Fill out an Application
    3.Find a leader in game
    4.WELCOME TO THE GUILD!

We also have rules for you to follow as well, so this is our guild.. We would love to have you!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The problem with popular guilds is that they don't need to recruit, and often can take awhile to get into.

There is always Insiders. Though not as active as it once was, it still has a lot of prestige and seems to be on the rise again. Membership apps were closed for a while, but I think they have reopened. You will have to post a bit more to qualify though.

Mystic Mayhem is a rather popular guild at the moment but they stay full and can be a little hard to get into. They require members to be active IG and on thier forums there and purge inactive players every three months or so. Basicly you have to apply and keep your eyes open for when a spot comes up.

Another one that comes to mind is Renegade, which also has its own site.

Cartoonified is still a young guild but seems to be off to a good start. Sometimes it is good to get into a new guild early before it has a chance to become so popular it's hard to get into.

In my opinion, the best guilds to belong to are those that host their own fan sites. Although guilds seem to come and go a lot in this game, those that have a site seem to hang in there longer than most. Look how long Insiders has been around. Going to a guilds site is a good way to get to know what the guild is like.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Sky Fernstorm is offline Amateur Gamer

Ik layla. Thats why i posted, because idk what popular guild is recruiting xD and if they are filled. But ty Zimster i will check it out!