Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Eosil Lianon is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Looking For Guild Members for -Ragnarok-

HI! I just made a guild of the name -Ragnarok-. We are looking for active members who will contribute and not just mess around. if you are interested contact me, Geli Firewick IG or Post here for details!

RULES
    - No spamming, being mean, or scamming in trading

-All leaders should be trusted before promoted, so they won't take over the guild

-Officers will ask a leader before deleting ppl. And the only way anyone (leaders, officers) should delete ppl is for breaking rules, or unacceptable behavior.

-If someone breaks the rules, the will go "on trial" by the leaders and their punishment will be determined

Parties and Events: Hmmm.... I think after getting the guild to at least 30 ppl we could start events. I guess we will try to make a clubhouse that can be our party place/ headquarters. And maybe, if we get more trusted members, we can have a party planner person.

We will most likely have- 2-4 leaders, 8-10 officers, 40-50 members, and the rest recruits.
    I can use one of my extra characters as a Guild bank and storage.

Thanks,
    Geli Firewick

Eosil Lianon is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Looking For Guild Members for -Ragnarok-

I just got a FRI account but i have a Free realms forum account and have been playing since May of '09
    please comment if interested!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking For Guild Members for -Ragnarok-

Heya Eosil xD