Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Zyonmkxq

Title: Looking For A Guild

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Looking For A Guild

Hi I am Zyonmkxq, let me tell you a bit about myself. I have all jobs maxed out, all collections complete except pet treasures and comic redemable code collections, and as far as I know all quests complete except holiday/event quests.

You could say that I am a veteran of FR but Im not really, I only made my account in like February I think and since then I have only played for maybe 3 months so Im not very active. I will however be some-what active over the next few months as it will soon be holiday season meaning I can do more quests.

I am currently a member, but I am cheap. I have invested less then $20 total into this game. I do not care at all about stuff like sports shades and milk gloves. I think its really rather ridiculous that people will spend upwards of $50 of real money to buy virtual clothing. Stats are more impressive then expensive "bling" clothing.

I am looking for a guild preferably with alot of members. Since I have not played FR for that long I dont really have that many friends ingame, the few I have are just random people who have added me. I have spent nearly all my time in game doing things solo except the times I did holiday boss runs.

Also preferably looking for a guild with other maxed out players or veterans, basically to help me obtain some items that I am desperately searching for. I have spent many hours doing dungeon runs for colored maxed gear and still not getting what I want and its extremely frustrating and quickly becoming boring.

My goal is to get 100% completion of the game eventually. To me this means all jobs maxed (completed) all collections complete (almost done) and all quests complete (idk). So essentially I am looking for others with similar goals who want to help each achieve them.

Theres really not much more to say. Im not very social and not very active so if your looking for someone to just chill and hang out with, Im probably not your guy. I mean I will chat casually but Im not commited to go to any parties or social gatherings. Anytime Im ingame Im usually grinding away toward some goal, I rather spend my time trying to achieve something rather then waste it standing around doing nothing.
    Zalesana, Zimster and Aubss like this.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking For A Guild

Love your second Paragraph, by the way! I finally found someone that understands this game isn't about that stuff, all for the fun! WOOT! Go team!

Well, I honestly do not know any guild that would meet your needs, in my honesty. Why not just make a One-Man (or Woman) guild for yourself? But, if you do look for another guild, then I may be able to tell you some of them..

The Notorious (which I'm currently in) ~ The Notorious is a tight knit guild where we only recruit those who are friends, yet, it's very quiet and boring in rather sometimes. We do not actively recruit, nor host as many active events, but it's a guild, lol.

Mystic Mayhem ~ This guild is a big community! Again, I do not think there will be a guild to meet your needs, this guild has a lot of events, not like "Let's do this Quest!" event, but more like Adventuring and Battling in some point of each month. I personally think it might be a guild fitted for you, if you were active (They're very strict if your active online in game, and posting on there site so.. not the best guild for you in this case)

Double Trouble ~ A Strict 18+ guild. Simple as that. The characters are like the Pro's of this game, since they know how everything works, which they may be willing to help out, that's if you ever see them online.. Again, were talking adults here, so..

Insiders ~ Insiders (the guild for FRI site, lol, duh.) is a nice, legendary guild. It might not have the most pro-ish people in the guild, but they are surely able to keep your hands full definately! There staff (Officers and Leaders) here on the site are restricted to again 18+, but you can join the guild at any age.

So, these would be my top few choices.. Yet again, if none of them seem to suit you, then just create a guild for yourself! Good luck on hunting for a guild, My friend !

"Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Thanks for the suggestions. Double trouble sounds like it would be the most fitting for me although I am not a fan of strict rules. That is why I really dont like Mystic Mayhem, I used their forums once and it was just a bad experience, never went back there since. I may have to continue browsing guild profiles.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. Double trouble sounds like it would be the most fitting for me although I am not a fan of strict rules. That is why I really dont like Mystic Mayhem, I used their forums once and it was just a bad experience, never went back there since. I may have to continue browsing guild profiles.
    By All Means! But as I seen, most of the DT members are in this beta right now, Guild Wars 2 I believe? The Main person you wanna look for is Panders in game (Known as Panders Retour on Facebook) and ask her. Your better to ask her than anyway. Now, let me fairly warn you. I was in the guild myself, and it is not active, niether is The Notorious, so you might find people in any of those guilds.

"Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

I will give her a look on FB abit later. Im not really concerned about an inactive guild as I am not very active myself either. I am mostly looking for people that will further my agenda, basically help me finish my current goals.

Right now I am trying to obtain the max level gear for all jobs which I have so far been doing on my own. As far as non-combat jobs go I only have chef remaining which is what I am currently working on. Combat jobs are alittle more complicated because some of the sets dont match (Wizard and possibly Warrior) and I dont like the standard color for Medic. I have Archer, Brawler and Ninja completed already and I am satisfied by their default color.

Wizard frustrates me because the robe top and hat are a different color then the rest of the items in the set. I really wish SOE would fix this because as of now it is incredibly hard to finish a matching set. I have to keep doing Tanglewood Fortress bonus objective runs and hope I get lucky...

And Warrior Im not sure if i want to keep the default colors (red and grey) or decide to go all in of one color so either red or grey seperately. I havent found anyone yet who has a full set of red maxed Warrior gear so I dont know if it would match.

I know to some people this might seem like trivial things, but the same way people obsess about Freestyle clothing and matching/rare items, I want to have matching maxed level sets. It is far more reasonable to me to spend a few hundred thousand worth of coins and look good rather then spend this week's paycheck. Lol.

WOW... I did the minigame to get Shredding Chef Pants over 300 times today, guess how many times I got Shredding Chef Pants? That's right 0! It's nice to know that the chance of getting the pants is less then 1/300. Chef is the slowest skill to level up in the game and apparently the hardest to get the max level gear. Nice balancing SOE.

Okay Im done ranting.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Hiya Zyon! I liked your post. I agree with what Zimster said about the guilds he listed. 8] I'm also a fully maxed out player with similar goals but I'm not in a guild based around that.

As far as Shredding Chef goes, it was by far the hardest max set for me to finish. I had to buy the pants, shoes, and shirt because I was in the same situation as you; I would try as many times as I could in one day and never had any luck. You could post an offer for them in the Free Market section of the forum and maybe someone will have them for sale. 8]

Good luck finding your guild!

P.S.- If you ever want to do a collection trade, I would be willing.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-12-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Well I am only missing the apron and pants. I dont really want to buy Shredding Chef items. I am trying to do as much as I can on my own. I completed all my collections without ever trading another player for a single item, same for all non-combat maxed gear. (An impressive feat in my own opinion.)

I have collected all my combat maxed gear on my own except for 2 items so far. Combat gear is where I am having the most difficulty, so its the only thing I am willing buy off of other players. Call it pride I guess, but I get a greater sense of achievement and satisfaction from doing things on my own.

Also I have looked at your FR profile and noticed that your preety close to starting/completing all collections. So to follow up on your offer to trade collections, if you like you can make a list of the items you are missing and I can give them to you for free. As long as I have doubles of those items, I cant gaurantee that I will be able to supply all of them. This is not a proposition that I am offering to everyone, but since you are maxed out and have similar goals I will help you achieve them.

This is basically the thesis for the type of guild I want to join. I would like to meet more players like you and see if we can help each other out. Well anyway it's late, I apologize if I have made any spelling or grammatical errors. It is nearly midnight and I am very tired. XD Going to sleep now. Good night, hope to hear from you again.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Sorry, I've been off for a few days. I'm the same way when it comes to max gear.. I have to do everything by myself. I got all my combat gear but the shreading chef gear I gave up on. I spent 3+ months working on those minigames and got nothing but the hat.

As far as trading goes, I'm fine with that. I'm looking to mainly finish the main flower collection and medals.. If you want to list stuff you're looking for I won't mind checking either. I can't guarantee I'll have it all though but hopefully I'll have something. 8] I never take anything for free so that could be a little deal if you want. xD

Yeah I know what you mean with the shredding chef gear. I just spent about a week trying to get the pants, took over 700 spins of the wheel and I just finally got them last night. I am extremely happy. Just missing the top now. Yeah the hat seemed like the easiest piece to get. The sandals were preety easy as well, both hat and sandals were roughly 200 spins of the wheel.

Abit ridiculous considering how easy it is to finish the other maxed sets, fishing and postman are extremely easy. I can complete a full set of maxed fishing gear in under an hour and full set of postman within a few hours while miner and blacksmith averages out to be 1 piece per hour/2 hours roughly. So far maxed chef gear is averaging like 1 piece per 5+ hours. O_O

And as far as collections go, I dont really need anything,. All I have left is pet treasure collections which are not tradable and the redeemable code collections from the comics which are also not tradable. But what I do need is some colored combat gear. Here is a list of what I am looking for.

arcane master wizard helm (purple)
    arcane master wizard robe (purple)
    stopping power medic fatigues (red)
    stopping power medic jacket (red)
    stopping power medic helmet (red

Also I am looking to see what red critical hit warrior tunic and breeches look like, not sure if I want to buy a red set or keep the default color.