Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Fluttershy is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Looking For A Guild.

I'm going to be painfully blunt in this post as in real life I'm very short on time right now. Excuse my bluntness, I'm usually not like this; I just want to make sure my point's delivered.

1. I'm looking for a guild, obviously. I am an adult player (not sure if this forum has any real rules on giving out personal info so I'll leave it at this) and I'm looking for an adult-oriented guild. By this, I mean that most of the members are adults over 18 OR mature teenagers.
    2. Please, no hardcore party guilds. The 'parties' in Free Realms have been getting on my nerves since day one and it feels like these parties are aimed at... little kids. Yes, I know that Free Realms is 'a little kid game', but until I spawn my own little kids, I really don't plan on attending little kid parties.
    3. Social gatherings are fine. Guild meetings and actually organized events. Just, no parties.
    4. My stand on eliteism is as follows: Personally, I aim to have all level 20 jobs and top-notch gear eventually... This is the way I am. I really don't care about what other people's 'character builds' are, but I'd rather be in a guild with a wide level and experience range. I've come back to Free Realms after a 2 1/2 year break and I just recently made a new character, putting me at a low level.
    5. The community is a must : I really can't stand to be in the same guild as an idiot. I'm sorry. I'd like to be in a guild with an intellectual community that says, "Hey, want to run (insert instance here) with me and (these people)? Since you and I are the same class, if you get a drop you don't want, maybe you could give it to me or vice versa?" instead of, "give me ur coins ill buy (insert some clothing article here) for hive grand plz". Relatively kind people are a must.
    6. Hierarchy is an option : Yes, a democracy is great, and it brings order to the court, but keep it under control.
    7. Please have a relatively sane guild name as I don't want to be known as "(my character name here) <AwEsoME PpLZ!!1>".
    8.Out-of-game communication is almost a must. I really can't voice chat, sadly, because my computer is terrible.
    9. A guild site and forum is a welcome feature.

I think that covers it, in a nutshell. About me:

In-game-name: I'm cautiously wary of profile stalkers for some reason, I'll give it to you after you've told me about your guild. Beware, it IS My Little Pony related (as is my forum name here), but yet again it's not a mix of random letters.
    Amount of play-time per day: Lots, probably. However, this will go down considerably around late August once the college semester starts. Due to reasons unknown.
    Rating: Awesome. (Oh, Scott Pilgrim)
    Interests: My Little Pony, GOOD music and none of that Disney stuff, Batman (the comics and the game), Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, Vindictus, Team Fortress 2, LOTRO, PangYa! (Oh goodness, I'm playing Free Realms AND PangYa!. What does this say about me again?), a ton of other games that you don't care about, life, coffee, sleeping, and Free Realms.
    Other : You stalker, you. Go put your guild bio first.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking For A Guild.

Good luck getting a guild. There are a few guilds out there that are to your "liking" but not many. Guild meetings being "in order" are not something that comes easily. When you say Elitism, keep in mind, that many of the more ordered guilds are guilds that mainly invite more of the Elite players. But if you do get a guild that suits your liking, Congratulations.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Ok, well, I do know a couple of guilds that almost has all these requirements, and those would be : <Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint> and <Double Trouble>.

BFFBBL does contain many kids, but not a lot, but we do try to watch on who we recruit. if you do break a rule, we do have a right to boot you from our guild, but remember this, when we max, there will be no more room and we are not allowed to delete old members.

If you want to join that, Whisper Shane Snowheart, or Add Cameron ThunderFang or Whatcha Mitchcallit

DT is a guild that contains, well use to contain, many members over the age of 18, or members that can be mature for that. I think this guild would be more for you, but it does not contain as many active members as it did used to.

I really do not know who you need to contact to join this guild, but I guess if you see someone with that guild name, I would give them a yell.

I also know another guild, which is Gone Postal. I seriously do not know anyone in this guild, but it does seem like adult only... If I ever find anyone for them, I can post names.. but I think there strict on members as well.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I joined <Bunny FooFoo Belly Button Lint> a few days ago, and so far I've loved it. They have a 14+ rule for members, but a few very mature ones have slipped through the cracks, lol. The members are kind, respectful, and while they don't scream "OH YAH TIS IS COLO!", they know how to joke around and have a good time (:

Double Trouble seems to suit you as well, but they aren't as active as they used to be D:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

well, in the case of Double Trouble, the recently just lost all of there members for letting too teenage girls in there guild and made them as officers.. I think you can figure out the rest... But if you just want a plain old guild, I would just make one in my words, just for you and friends..

Party Everyday is offline Amateur Gamer

i wanna join <Double Trouble>
    - that was actually really funny (: but i don't like you. therefore i shall not laugh.

Well Party, Dont get your hopes up.

They usually dont allow members under the age of 18 to join... unless your like BFF's with them, or they think of you as a good influence as an adult, then they might make an acception.. Other than that, do not get your hopes up. i am trying to get in right now, but its kinda hard when they have to discuss the members they invite first..

Pãt is offline Explorer

Transcended, From what we atleast know, Me and the other admins for our site
    saw that most of our members our about 12 and up. Pretty mature though.
    Right now we are trying to think a way through events. Parties however, Will be
    thrown. But only to have fun, We do have sometimes meetings. Our parties are not hardcore. Us leaders our now deciding to stay more active till we get more members.
    We also would like to put events in motion, Also including Combat, or TCG (Optional)
    I can send you a link if you want. But if not Good Luck!

Iris Zora is offline Explorer

i believe she is in a guild already, as zim said, BFFBBL.

so, this thread needs to be locked by a staff member
    In game name : Iris Zora
    I <3 Andy Sixx! ...
    I like trains O_O