Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phantium is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Looking for an active guild

Hi everyone,

I just got back to Free Realms. After beta I took a long break as the content was old to me at that time.
    Now they have added a lot of new things to the world, I am back yet again. I have bought a lifetime subscription as well.

Now a bit about me, I am in Europe and play actively. I have a lot of online gaming experience, overall I am online almost every day.

Now the thing that is missing, is an active guild. I would prefer a guild with perhaps a 16+ age requirement, or even 18+. Simply because I prefer having a good conversation, instead of some random gibberish. (sorry, but conversations mostly go like> them: "hi, nice cap" me: "thanks" them: "can I have it?" me: "no" them: "you ##### *runs away*" me: "okay then..." you get the idea ).

Would be a plus if the guild has a voicechat server as well (teamspeak, ventrilo).
    I enjoy helping others in-game and like teaming up to do quests, minigames, instances, and more.

My IGN is the same as my name on the forums. If I am not in-game please leave a message here.

Thanks,
    Phantium

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking for an active guild

Hey Europe!

I think I saw you a couple of times in the Realms. Were you in <Insiders>?? If not, you can always join Insiders!! =D We love getting new people! We also love helping others with filming, leveling, quests, collections, and other stuff. =)
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Hi Zoey,

Thanks for the reply.

I am currently not a guild yet, doesn't Insiders have a lot of requirements? I did have some lvl 20s in beta but right now I am not that high in level yet. However I don't think it will take me very long to obtain.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

The requirements are really simple and easy to fulfill. Here is the link if you're interested:http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ee-posts-4187/
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Thanks Zoey, that will however take me at least two weeks as I just now signed up to the site.
    My character on free realms however is already 2 years old.
    Of course, other guild offers are still welcome!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I'm in Insiders. I recommend that guild. It's pretty good. But just so you know, in-game voice chat servers are non-existent. Heh. There might be some guilds with a website voicechat server.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Mmm. I recomment Insiders. Its pretty awesome. No age requirments , since we cant tell our age, but no gibberish. A conversation usually has the word : help, like, cool, Yay!, film, Thanks!, Your Welcome, friend, stuff like that in it.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

ShadowKevin is offline Pro Gamer

Hey Plantium, I just started a guild Cascade, we have a website but the sign up is not currently working due to the company that produces it, but as soon as it is back up we will be adding TinyChat through a embed code for guild chat. We just started out but will be having many fun events and guild gatherings in the future.
    Thanks for reading!
    - Shadow Kevin

Edit: Our Site is up and running now.

Website Address: http://shadowcascade.webs.com/
    Last edited by ShadowKevin; 05-02-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    Proud Officer of Renegade
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I will at least contact you for a chat Shadow Kevin, when the game is up again. Off to work for now

ShadowKevin is offline Pro Gamer

Okay Cool, I'll see you in game when it is running again.
    Proud Officer of Renegade
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast