Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 <Lag Minions> Join today!

So, you want to be a minion of the Lag Fairy, do you? Well, first you have to create a pixie character with the name Lag Minion followed by any number. Try and level them up on wizard as much as possible, and get them light blue robes and an ice wand. Make sure their eyes are gray and their skin is as pale as possible, as with their hair. (a mowhawk or flame hairstyle would be good here!) Then, find The Lagfairy (she makes her home on Server 1, in busy areas) and ask to join the guild. You will start as a recruit, and may be able to move up if you do well. If you are an active member, you might also get promoted. The Lagfairy herself is Leader. Officers are her commanders. Members are lieutenants. Recruits are the normal members. Each commander leads a squadron of members and lieutenants, and lieutenants decide who does what. The Lagfairy leads a group of top commanders. Invasions are planned on a regular basis, where minions may duel with the group of people we plan to lag. Also, all will shoot a freeze blast (special attack) at once at the beginning of the invasion. All can also shout LAG! often. This guild will now lag in 3... 2... 1... LAG!
    This is just for fun! No need to be a hater!
    Allons-y.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: <Lag Minions> Join today!

Cool! I'll join! XD Maybe we should go in order of when our character was made, like I'll be Lag Minion00 and the next person can be Lag Minion01 and so forth.
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 08-01-2010 at 11:19 PM.

akasam is offline Explorer

Looks Cool,But im workin on being a insider.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

LOL, sure! Did you make Lag Minion00, or was that someone else? I'm going on later today, I'll post here when I do.
    Allons-y.