Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lollipop

Title: JackalClan!

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default JackalClan!

Okay, I know what you're probably thinking: Great, another clan. As if FR didn't have enough. Well, they have too many, but this is kinda a test run for me. I know I have posted in the past about RavenClan needing more members (as that is my main character's clan) but this is about a Clan I created on my alt.
    INFO:

Clan name: JackalClan
    Leader: Jackalstar (Hawksky)
    My alt's IGN: Hawksky
    My main character's IGN: Swift Eyes
    My OTHER alt's IGN: Whisperwind78 (Either she or Hawk can add you)
    Territory: Greenwood Forest
    Allies/Friends: RavenClan and DarkMoonClan
    You do NOT have to have a tiger ride to join this clan.
    Who I still need:
    Medicine cat: (Must be knowledgeable about herbs and StarClan)
    Warriors: (Another important component of a Clan)
    Apprentices: (Preferably not so many apprentices until we get a few more warriors, but we can take a few)
    Kits: (Same as with apprentices. We need warriors first)
    And Elders: (Same as with apprentices and kits)

So, my main priority right now is getting warriors, deputy, and a med cat. Then we can look into the other things. If you have any further questions, you may PM me here or ask me in game. We do follow the Warrior Code and I will try to make this Clan follow the Warriors books as much as possible.

If someone here
    is in a Clan that has Greenwood Forest as their territory, please let me know and we can try to solve the problem instead of unsheathing claws in the game. To my knowledge no one has that land, but it's a good spot so...if you don't speak up, it's Jackal Clan's.

Also, the filter filters the word "Jackal" so if you prefer, you may call Jackalstar (Hawksky) "Jack" for short.

Like I said, this is a test run for me. The last Clan I made I had no idea what I was doing. I do now. So I hope that JackalClan will grow to be the Clan I know it can be. Thanks for looking and if you choose to do so, thank you for joining.
    Last edited by Lollipop; 04-30-2013 at 06:44 PM.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: JackalClan!

I am sorry that I am not contributing very much to this Thread, but I wonder why, out of all the games, that Free Realms was chosen for Warrior Cat roleplay. Good luck with your guild.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    I am sorry that I am not contributing very much to this Thread, but I wonder why, out of all the games, that Free Realms was chosen for Warrior Cat roleplay. Good luck with your guild.
    No idea, but I am glad that it was. I would have quit Free Realms a long time ago if not for the Clans. I know it's not for everyone, but it's a great way to have fun and meet exciting new people. I suppose it also encourages reading in a way, since all this is based off a book series that just keeps growing and growing. But it's not just Cat Clans that are on here. Lots of Dragon Clans, Werewolf Packs, even Werewolf/Wolf Clans have appeared. Even Campers of Camp-Half Blood or whatever. Also based on a book series. I guess the answer would be that you find a lot of people on FR and a wide variety so chances are that you'll find someone interested in that sort of thing.
    zachpuppy likes this.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Updated! I have found a deputy!

mol
    mol is offline Explorer

What book are these based on?

Level 20

Quote Originally Posted by mol View Post
    What book are these based on?
    The Warriors series by Erin Hunter