Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

crysis is offline Explorer

Icon13 I cant think of a title o.o

hey...so um im just want to get this of my chest i feel like a newb around alot of people on FR cause i have been playing it for 3 years and they have all these cool new things and lifetime memberships and i wonder sometimes how can i not get that stuff because i have been playings this for a long time and yea......and how do people get things like berets and milk gloves sport shades and all this money im just so confused :/ and i all these peolpe have these amazing things and trading them for so much money ...well more than im use to but i think thats pretty amazing at what these people can do but yea i just feel behnd...just had to get that of my chest so thats all

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I cant think of a title o.o

Well, I know that milk gloves were a code thing that you had to get after buying something irl, and sport shades were from a member's pack a looooong time ago.

Oh, and as for coins... Wait until power hour. Go to Croaking Vale. Run straight through to the bosses. Knock out both, and then take down the group of trappers that should gather near the door. Collect their coins, and leave. If you're lucky you'll land on coins on the wheel. You'll get a grand each time you do this. If you know how to do it quickly, you can get almost 40k a day.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Milk gloves were from a quest from Perry at her farm. and sport shades(the non tradeable ones) were from member packs. The tradeable shades were from the vault.(I know this because I had an old account with sport shades & milk gloves, lost it tho) I get coins by power hour, farming, and mini games.

crysis is offline Explorer

thanks and its amazing at how fast people respond lol XP