Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

James Paris is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Hello, me and my girlfriend are looking for a guild.

Hey everyone,

I just started playing Free Realms yesterday and I gotta say, I'm hooked. Love the graphics and style. I even went ahead and spent $20 on the game since its that amazing.

I have a few problems though. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. All I've been doing so far is doing dungeons and battles, getting my Ninja job to lvl 9. Finding it hard to do the social aspects of the game. What am I supposed to do in this game? What is the goal? How do you make money? Where do I sell stuff? Is there an Auction House? What is the point in having a house?

I've been a huge gamer since Ragnarok Online came out, played countless numbers of games after that such as WoW, GW, FFX!, AoC, Warhammer, Aion, and much more. But none of those compare to this one, I am completely overwhelmed. Theres so much jobs, I don't know what to do. The world is huge and theres quests everywhere, I'm not even sure if I should be doing those or not.

TLR

Me and my girlfriend will be looking for a guild that can hopefully help us out, not in terms of items or anything but just to answer some questions we may have. Although, it would be nice if the guild's member base were at least over 13+ years old with some kind of maturity.

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hello, me and my girlfriend are looking for a guild.

I got to say Free realms is a awsome game...

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

The goal in Free Realms is to have fun!You can do everything you want whenever you want!Most people start off whit the quests to get used to the world of free realms!Also welcome to Free Realms and Free Realms Insider!

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Hi James. I would say that <Insiders> is a good guild to join, not only are we friendly, but we love to help others when they are needed in the game, and love to level jobs together!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Once you have been on here for at least 2 weeks and fifty helpful posts and followed the rules here, you could apply to the insiders guild.
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

daddy123shon is offline Amateur Gamer

how do you get in the guild insider ^_^
    ---Kelly2 Sunnyheart

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Look in the Guilds section and one of the stickies ha adv instructions on how to apply and what the requirements are. Sorry I cant link, posting from my phone.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Yeah free realms is very fun and addicting in a good way but really for advise how about you still keep on exploring and the more you do the more new things you find out about the game. It isnt fun if someone tells you what to do. I mean i think so but just continue exploring also great job on leveling your ninja Hopfully you can max it. The most important aspect of the game is to have fun ^_^ Also insiders is a great guild to join. If you need help you can ask anyone in or out of the guild or just ask on here
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

nataliemerrygem is offline Amateur Gamer

well actually if anything i would keep fighting which get you coins ( max lvl is 20 ) and then you go to the shopping kart at the bottom of the screen which will take you to the shops. It will first take you to the sc marketplace but you can press on the coins shop. Tht is how you access your coins and wat they are for.But the house is for decorating.You can buy furniture from the coin shop as well as the sc marketplace.Also to get sc you have to give money to the game like i am guessing tht one hundred sc is worth $1. With tht you can also buy more houses with sc and also lots.You can buy rides and pets.But the rides only if you a member.And if you a member you can also get something called V.I.P lvls. As you are a member it goes up just for you being a member and since you have a lvl 9 i can tell you are a member.so the whole goal of the game is to max all your lvls getting coins while doing it tht you can buy furniture with and then throw huge parties amd get to lvl five V.I.P. and get lots of pets hopefully this helps

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

the max is 20 and that is as far as you can go umm try to get ALL the conis to lvl up and try to get stuff that is awesome but dont spend a lot of stuff that are stupid lol and keep playing the game it is a lot of fun you are right on that

'On The Dance Floor'