Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Guild Leader Idea!

When someone wants to make a guild and then the creator makes someone leader the second leader shouldn't be able to kick the creator/first leader out and the third leader should be able to kick the second leader and first leader. Do you see where I'm going? They should make it at least four leaders so the guild won't get stolen. Do you think that's a good idea?

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Guild Leader Idea!

Well, either way. All leaders even the creators of the guild, the people they promote to leaders can kick or even demote them, I highly doubt they will change it, because that just makes the game more interesting. It's like running a emperor. You trust your best friend. Then, he can easily betray you and take over. See? It's mainly all about trust and betrayal. So, basically live, learn, and forget.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I agree TechDeck.
    If people in a guild are not satisfied with the leadership, they are always free to join or start another one.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

lil styles01 is offline Banned

I do not agree one bit with Inua (srry Inua) But the main leader should have like an orange name in Guild List, Officers should have White, members should have blue, and recruits should have green names. And that way the person with an orange name cannot be kicked

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Sorry Inua, but I must disagree too. The majority of players on FR are little/young kids, so they could easily be manipulated and used. I understand what you mean by live, learn, and forget. But this is a game, it's not supposed to come with all the headaches of life. If it does then it probably isn't to fun, but then again that's my opinion.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Ah yes, i agree with Layla. "The Importance Of Guild"
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Man, people so judgmental. lol
    Well, I have lost a guild once and I was a year younger then today. Also, I agree with Styles's idea. :O
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Inua View Post
    Well, either way. All leaders even the creators of the guild, the people they promote to leaders can kick or even demote them, I highly doubt they will change it, because that just makes the game more interesting. It's like running a emperor. You trust your best friend. Then, he can easily betray you and take over. See? It's mainly all about trust and betrayal. So, basically live, learn, and forget.
    I agree with Inua. Making the other way around, would just make the game more complicated. If you trust your best friend, then make him a leader.

About the privileges, Officer is partially like the leader. So, I'm wondering, why to make other people leaders anyways? You're the leader, and you give responsible people an Officer Rank.

Leader [lee-der] –noun
    a person or thing that leads.

The only thing that should be changed about the guild system at the moment, is increasing the number of people per guild.
    Last edited by Keith Silvernight; 11-08-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Sorry Inua, but I must disagree too. The majority of players on FR are little/young kids, so they could easily be manipulated and used. I understand what you mean by live, learn, and forget. But this is a game, it's not supposed to come with all the headaches of life. If it does then it probably isn't to fun, but then again that's my opinion.
    Of Course it's your opinion, You posted it lol

Just like Keith said, What's the point of making somebody leader in "your" guild, When you could make them officer ?

Officers has the same privileges as the Leaders of the guild, The only difference is that Officers can't kick leaders, but leaders can kick officers. So if you want to make your "Best friend" leader in your guild. If you don't really trust them, Then make them officer. because then they can't kick you. They can only add and remove people to/from the guild.
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Cupcakes is offline Explorer

hmm idk. maybe your best firnds for the leaders not just random ppl otherwise yes
    Boys are like lava lamps fun to look at but not all that bright, but thats why we love them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast